♡♥17♥♡

"Come on so I can wash out the red and put in the turquoise in your hair." Lacey says pulling me to the bathroom.

We get the red out and put on the turquoise

All the girls get dress the carefully help me out. I sit on the floor as they all paint my hands and feet.

I sit therw and let them dry for 30 minutes.

Lacey washes the color and we lat it naturally dry. I stand in front of the full body mirror and look at the new me. Molly places a white flower crown on my head.

I get handed a grass skirt and I place it around my waist.

I put on lipstick and we leave and walk to thw living room. I stop at the coner and everyone walks forward.

"Jeremy." Anna says. "Ready to see Kat?" "Yes." I turn the coner and everyones mouths drop.

He walks over to me pushing past everyone.

He stops in front of me.

We stare into each others eyes getting last. He brushes my now red hair behind my ear. "Your crazy beautiful love." "Thank you." He kisses me. "Awe." We hear in the background. I giggle.

The next 3 days where awesome. The only time I get to see Jeremy is when were going to sleep. Currently I am changing into a spaghetti strap summer dress. I put on my white converse.

I get my phone and headphones then walk out the room and the house heading in pertain direction.

I plug in my head phones and blare music in my ear.

Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects.

Suddenly a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist pinning me against a tree. I turn around and see Jeremy. I pause my music as he kisses me.

Soon were making out with my legs around his waist. Unexpectedly he slips himself inside of me making my gasp.

He chuckles and goes harder hitting my spot. I moan his name and he puts his hand over my mouth. "Shh. They'll hear you." I nod as he continues to go fast.

Once we both cum and arw satisfied with ourselves he stops kisses me then pulls himself out.

He zips up his pants not moving my from his waist. "Sorry I've just missed you." I laugh. "I see that." He kisses me again. "Do you love me?" I nod. "Yes." "Then say it." I smile. "Jeremy I love you." He kisses me and lets me off the tree. He plays with my hair as I rest my chin on his shoulder. "Wanna walk the beach?" "Ya." I push myself off of him and press play on my phone. Hand in hand we walk towards the beach.

After a while he lets for of my hand and takes off running. I run after him toward the back of the beach house.

He disappears behind the house. I place my phone on the rail and I run behind the house where I get attacked by a bunch of paint full condoms.

Different colors come at me. "Ahhh!!!" I scream. "Stop!" Anna yells. "Couples verses Couples." Everyone pairs with there mate. We get the bucket that says the couples name.

"Ready.

Set.

Paint." We all thrown the condoms. Flying im different they hit us. When there are no more condoms are left we all run to the ocean stripping our clothes as go. Lacey and me reach the water and scream because its so cold. Everyone else follows.