♡♥33♥♡

↑↑↑ Kat's Picture ↑↑↑

I kiss Jeremy's neck and bite down hard. "Ouch! What the fuck! Are you a vampire now?" I laugh. "Not cool."

I kiss his neck softly. "Im sorry baby." Jeremy pulls me into his lap and lays back on the bed.

I lay straight across, with my head on his chest.

"Kat?" "Hmm." "What would you if we layed like this forever?" "Enjoy it." "Good cause I want to stay like this forever."

I smile. "Okay. Forever starts now." He kisses the top of my head. "I love you." "I love you too hun."

Jeremy tighten his grip around my waist.

___

"Where are we going?" I say frustrated after our small fight about a really stupid conversion.

Jeremy doesnt say anything. "Jeremy-" "Shut up Kat! Stop talking for about 5 minutes." Im taking back by what he says.

Soon he signs and stops the car. We end up in a parking lot. "Im sorry babe." Jeremy reachs out to touch my hand.

He holds it. "I wanted to teach you how to bow and arrow." I nod and look at Jeremy. "Okay."

He smiles and starts the car again. We drive for about 15 to 20 minutes and arrived to a forest. He parks and we get out.

Jeremy pops the trunk and pulls out a bow and arrow. We stand in front of a tree.

"Okay stand in front of me." I listen and stand in front. Jeremy hands me the bow & arrow.

Jeremy grabs a hold of my waist and holds with one hand. He helps me hold the bow & arrow right.

"Focus and breathe." I nod. "When your ready?" "Yes." I focus on the tree. Jeremy counts down for me.

"Okay. 3..... 2..... 1

" I realise the bow and the arrow goes flying and hits the tree. I scream from excitement.

"You did it." I turn around and hug him. "Yay!" He laughs.