♡♥18♥♡

I plop down on the love seat beside the bed with my feet under me.

I close my eyes and the spot next to me goes down.

"Was i being like handy or whatever earlier?" I look into Jeremy's eyes. "No. Not at all." I put my head on his shoulder. "Good." His phone rings. He fishes it out of his pocket and when I see its Kimberly I move over.

He answers. "Yello?" "Hey." "She did." "Oh ok." "Ya i am." "You too

" "Bye." He looks to me. "Jealous?" "No." My phone rings and I answer it. "Hello?" "Hi." "Yes he is." "Ok here you go." I hand Jeremy the phone and mouth Mom. He nods. "Hello?" "Hi Mom." "Yes." "Thank you." "On friday in 2 days." "Love you too." "Ok." "Bye Mom."

He hangs up and hands me my phone. I put on music and move closer to Jeremy. We intertwine our fingers and Like I Can by Sam Smith.

He stands up and holds out his hands. "May i have this dance?" I smile. "You cant dance to a song like this." "Oh yes you can. Sometimes you just have to dance slower." I grab his hand.

He pulls me up. I put my arms around his neck and place my head on his shoulder while he places his hands on my waist.

We slowly move to the music. I close my eyes taking in his colon as he takes in my perfume.

When the song is over,

Rather Be by Clean Bandit.

We continue to sway to the music. "I love you Kit Kat." "I love you too Hun." He places his hand on my chin making me look at him. "When I am with you there's no.place id rather be." He says with his lips inches away from mine.

I close my eyes and He.kisses me. When we pull away i place his hand.on is heart. "It beats only for you." He smile.

We lay down on the bed. Im laying on him with my head on his chest and my feet on his. Before I go to sleep he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead.

I wake up and see its 11:26.

Jeremy is still sleep. I sit on top of him watching him sleep. He places his hand on my thigh. "How long were you planning on watching me?" I laugh. "I dont know." He chuckles. "Your perfume smell wonderful." "Im not wearing any." I reply. "I know." He smiles and kisses my nose.

He picks his knees up so I can rest my back. There's a knock on the door. "Come in." Axl opens the door and rubs his eyes. "Someone is at the door for you two. Well mostly for Kat." He says with a yawn. "Thank you." I say as he closes the door.

I get off of Jeremy and throw my hair in a nice bun. We walk to the door and open it then walk down the hall to the front door. When Jeremy opens the door I see my dad. "Daddy?" He hugs me. "Kat!What happen to you? Your hair!!! What the hell!!??" "Dad, one question at a time."

"What happen to you? Did this faggot do anything to you!?" My Dad says pulling away and pointing at Jeremy. "Faggot?" Jeremy says.

"Yes faggot!" I stand in front of Jeremy. I could feel him getting mad.

I grab his hand and place in front of me on my stomach.

So I know he wont do anything. Jeremy pulls me closer to him.

My Dad looks at us.

"What happen to you Kat? Your hair is different. Your mom said you ran away. "I did." "Why?" "Because we found her having sex with my dad sir."  Jeremy say.

My Dad looks at him then me then him and me again. "Is this true?" I slowly nod. "Yes." I say clearing my throat. "Well then..." My dad trailed off.

"We will take this up later when you two come home. And when will that be?" "Tomorrow." He slightly smiles.

"Take care of my daughter you hear. She's my little girl, I dont want to see a scratch on her." Dad says to Jeremy. "I have and I will sir."

"James. My name is James. Dont call me sir ever again. Im not 80." We all laugh. "Yes Mr. James." "No just James." We laugh. "James." My dad kisses my cheek and shakes Jeremy's hand. "Bye Daddy." "Bye princess." And he walks out the house to the car. We stand there waiting till we dont see his car.