♡♥22♥♡

Jeremy's P.O.V

We ride to the park when I stop the motorcycle Kat jumps off and takes off my helmet.

She shakes her stiff her to losen it. She looks beautiful and I was happy she was mine.

She can see the table set up so she smiles.

Kat laughs and I looks at her. "What Babe?" I say.

She shrugs. "Im just happy I guess." She bits on the inside of her bottom lip smiling. She's adorable when she does that.

"My parents what you over for dinner." We say at the same time. We laugh. "Ok." I say. "Good and Ok to you too." I smile and she hugs me.

I rest my chin on the top of her head. She smells so good. She kisses my cheek then turns to the table. We walk over to it with her in front of me.

She suddenly stops making me crash into her. Not to hard though. She backs up into my chest with her back facing me.

I put my arms around her body. "I love you." She whispers. I softly chuckle. "I love you more." I whisper back in the same tone of voice.

She shakes her head. "But I love you more." "No I love you more." She turns around. "No because I love you a million times more then you love me." I shake my head. "Thats not possible." She raise her cute little eyebrows. "And why is that?" "Because I love you until infinity runs out so thats never." She crosses her arms and does that cute little pout where her bottom lip pokes out more then the top and she makes a 5 year olds frowny face.

I laugh. "God only knows how much I need you in my life." I begin. "Because without you the world wont be as clear as it is now." She finishes. I kiss her nose and she kisses my cheek.

I sit her down at the table and set out all the food I cooked.

Grill Cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, then sprite soda for us, and her favorite cheese cake.

Raspberry.

I sit out the bowls and little plates in front of us.

She take out the grill.cheese as I pour the soup.

I hand her a spoon and We begin to eat.

*****

We pick everything up and set it in the basket. "What do you wanna do now?" I ask. "Go to my house take a shower then go over to you house for dinner with your family."

I nod. "Ok lets go." We walk back to the bike and get tge helmet on and ride off.

We arrive.to her house and go to her room. She got in the shower right away since it was 7:00 already.

I pull out my phone and play Dont Tap The White Tile.

I got so lost in it I didnt see when she came out.

I look up to see her holding two things.

One was a black dress and the other was a pair of white skinny jeans with flowers. I think you calk them floral. Along with a see through pink flower lace shirt.

I think for a minute then point to pants and shirt.

"Because if you wear a dress they will say your trying to hard." She nods and puts it on.