♡♥8♥♡

"Eyes closing, his strength leaving as he tries to mutter a few words

The many holes in the car tell a story, not one of flowers and birds

A gang war, a bloody fight;kill a brother, they'll kill your family

It's sad, almost funny, but all his reality is now a fantasy

Once upon a time, he was but a handsome young prince engaged to his bride

Laughter, a kiss on the lips, she was always on his side

A drug deal went wrong, someone snitched,people died. Now, he's on the run

Left all alone in their room, crying, her skin hasn't kissed the sun

So, now he's out of town, trying to live a normal life with normal folks

Makes some new friends, riding round town, telling them some new jokes

1...2...3...The bullets went in so fast

He's dead... gone, his tale is now but the past."

"What do you think?" "It awesome but I'll do better." "Ok Miss. BadAss go for it." I smile and begin to read.

"I paint my dreams, slow strokes

I color in between the lines with no fear till the end

I hide those hopes of mine beneath my bed, and shoved into my boot

I fight my demons

I want a clear head

I see the world through empty dull eyes

I try to fly instead of facimg my pain

My eyes are bottle blue

Lips golden brown

One day i drip, bleeding blood, my water color stain."

I smile at him. "I can top that." "Ok. I dout it but whatever."

" Remember September till the end of December when the roses and all the butterflies would sing in harmony.

Remember September till the end of December when the summer came and the love begin and we'd smile in the rain.

Remember September till the end of December when our favorite number was 17 and our worst day wad Saturday.

Remember September till the end of December when the pain was gone and the joy would come and the stars would land on us.

Remember September till the end of December when our memories and all our dreams would come true and our lives were paradise.

Remember September till the end of December when Grandma would yell: "Get in" and we'd drink hot chocolate milk.

Remember September till the end of December when the lights went out by a thunderstorm and we'd play hide and seek.

Remember September till the end of December when you looked like a pretty princess and your hair was blown by air.

Remember September till the end of December when September was or 7th month and October wad out 8th.

Remember September till the end of December when in March the planet Mars was close and our 9th month was November.

Remember September till the end of December when rainbows turned into lemonade and we'd eat ice cream all day.

Remember September till the end of December when our parents become old and there wisdom was worth more then gold.

Remember September till the end of December when the rain would fall lady bugs would dance and you'd sparkle shooting stars.

Remember September till the end of December when the ocean wave was surfing streets and your eyes were bright like the light.

Remember September till the end of December when in all gardens, lakes appeared and we'd see sliver swans.

Remember September till the end of December when every Saturday the planet Saturn was seen beyond the universe.

Remember September till the end of December where the years only had ten months and out 10th month was December.

Remember September when we'd play right after school and we'd fly together going up really high in a cloud hot air balloon.

Remember...

Remember...

Remember September till the end of December when you were a princess and I was your knight and I saved you from the dragon.

Remember September till the end of December when imagination would make us believe. When we read a bunch of books.

Remember September till the end of December when winter came and the could began and the tears were no more fears."

"Asshole!" I stick out my tounge. He laughs. "Will you go out with me?" I look at him confused and serprised. "What?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Are you serious?" "Yes." He nods. "Pretty serious." "Then yes. Ill go out with you." He smiles and hugs me. I hug him back.

•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••^/^•••

Author's Note

The poems used was made by my best friend and or me. I have not copyrights for his poem. DO NOF FUCKEN STEAL IT AND USE IT BECAUSE I WILL HURT YOU!!!!!

ALIXXBOO