♡♥16♥♡

I walk out of the shower and put a towel around me. I walk into the room and see Jeremy finishing his shoes. "So Lacey told me I can not see you at all until she's done." I nod my head. "She is the boss." Jeremy stands up and walks towards me. "Well did she say I couldn't kiss my wonderfully gorgeous girlfriend?" When he says that my stomach flutters around. "No she did not." He smiles. "Good because even if she did I wouldn't have listened." I smile and pull him in for a kiss. "I love you." "I love you more." He kisses my but pulls away when we hear a knock on the door. "Come back in 10 years." We hear a laugh. "Not happening Jeremy." He kisses me again. "Its ok." Lacey opens the door as Jeremy leaves.

"Ready?" She hands me a robe. "Yep." We walk into the bathroom. She pulls out 4 hair dye colors. "Do you want red, black, turquoise, or Violet hair?" I think for a minute. "Red hair with turquoise ends." She smile. "Perfect." She puts my hair under the water and wets it.

She begins to add the coloe when there's a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Lacey yells. "Anna and Jamie." We hear. "Come in." They open the door and walk into the room where im sitting on the floor with Lacey's red glove hand are in my hair.

They gasp. "She picked red!" "And turquoise ends."

Anna and Jamie jump up and down. "Her hair is.all the way down to her butt though." "Can we cut it?" I stare at them. "Can I tell you how long I want it?" "Hell yes." "Ok."

"Now clothes." "My drawers are the top 3." They nod. "What time is dinner going to be done?" I ask. "They said they start in an hour." "Ok."

Jamie turns to me. "Girl your clothes are adorable." I laugh. "Thank you." Lacey takes her hands out my hair and takes off the gloves. I walk over to the mirror to see my red hair.

"We have to let it sit in your hair for 30 minutes. So what way do you want your hair." She hands me groves. I play around in my hair till I find the perfect length.

In the back it matches up to my bra strap, but the front is right under my boob.

We put it in a ponytail till the lenght i want it and we cut. My hair falls to the floor. "How long is it?" "13 inches." "Dam." We all say in unsion.

"If we cut it first and didnt die it. Nevermind because you had it pink." Anna says. Jamie pulls out a pair of lime green high-waisted shorts and lays it on the bed. "Those match the grass shirts nicely." Anna gets a neon yellow crop top and laus it beside the shorts. "Perfect." Jamie says to me.

Jamie, Anna, and Lacey all walk out. "Don't leave the room. We will be right back." I nod. I grab my phone and text Jeremy.

Hey babe. :) - Kat

Hi Babygirl :)

What you up to? - Kat

Oh nothing just talking with Uzeil and them.

Oh sounds fun - Kat

No not close to fun. I dont have you here with me.

Awe. I miss you too babe. - Kat

So what have they done to you so far?

I cant tell you. I want it to be a surprise. - Kat

Can you at least tell me if im going to like it?

Ya I think you will. - Kat

Thank you.

For what? - Kat

For coming here with me.For dealing with Haylee and her shit. For caring. For everything. For being in my life most of all.

I do it because I know that this is a place in my life I wanna be in for the rest of my life. I love you babe. - Kat

I love you too. I have to go.

Ok. Love you too. - Kat

The door opens and Molly, Haylee, Jamie, Anna, and Lacey walk in. I look at Lacey for reasurance. She smiles. "Kat im sorry." Haylee says. I look at her confused and she softly laughs. "I really am. I judged you before i got to know you." I nod. "Maybe we could be friends?" I say with a smile. She hugs me. "I would really like that."