♡♥28♥♡

Today is my birthday. Me being 17 years old!! I wake up in a pair of strong arms around my waist. I look to see an awaken Jeremy.

He smiles at me. "Good afternoon gorgeous." Then pecks my lips. "Good afternoon." He pulls me on top of him. "Happy birthday." I smile. "Im the same age as you now." He laughs. "Yep."

My Mom, Nick (Best Friend), Tiffany, Melissa, Diamond, and My Dad walk into the room with a cake and lit candles. "Happy birthday babygirl." My Dad and Mom say at the same time. "Thank you."

I turn around and we both stand up. "Make a wish babes." Nick says. "Its already come true." I smile at everyone in the room.

"Hush up Kat and just make a wish." Tiffany says. We laugh.

I close my eyes and make my wish.

I wish.......... I open them and blow the candle. Everyone in the room claps there hands. "So take a shower and be in the kitchen in 20 minutes." My Mom says. I nod as they all walk out the room leaving me all by myself.

I go to the bathroom and strip my clothes. I look in the full body mirror. I admiring my body then pull my red and turquoise hair in a messy, but good enough bun for a shower. I step in the shower and let the water run all over my body.

About 5 minutes later I begin to wash up. A not so little while later I step out and wrap a towel around my slim, curvy, little body.

When I walk out to my room a little red dress. The spaghetti straps are laced and the bottom is puffy with the bottom layer silky, the 2nd was silk also with a laced bottom, and the 1st layer was see through lace with a rose design.

I put on a strapless push up bra and plain panties from Victoria Secret. I slip on the dress and stand in the mirror.

I begin putting on make-up. When I'm finish I undo my mess of a bun and brush throughout my tangles. I plug in my curling iron and in a short while later I'm putting curls in my hair.

With 1/12th of me done with my hair, there is a knock on my door. "Come in." I say. Soon the door opens. My Dad has a box in his hands.

"How is Princess?" "Daddy I'm 17 now." "And you haven't grown up that much because you still call me Daddy." I laugh. "Ill never grow out of my Daddy." I finish curling my hair and unplug my curling iron.

"What's in the box?" He smiles. "Open it." I take it from his hands gently and slowly take off the wrapping paper. From there it is a medium size box. I smile and open it, revealing a tirana.

There is all red diamonds on it. Then in the middle is my fairly big birth stone that is shaped as heart with the number 17 im the middle along with my initials.

K.F.G

"Real diamonds for my diamond." I tear of happiness and joy falls from my face. "Thank you Daddy." He holds another box. "I didnt forget about your yearly glass rose." I run in his arms. "Oh Daddy." He hugs me. "My princess." He lets go of me. "Can I do the honors of putting on the princesses crown?" I nod. "Yes you may."

I stand in the mirror as he places the beautiful, shiny, red crown upon my head, with that I stand in the mirror and look at myself. My Dad fixes me curls and he loops his arm in mine. We walk into the livingroom were everyone is waiting for me. The birthday girl.