♡♥31♥♡

I open the door and see Jeremy. "Took you long enough." I glare at him. "You're early, I said 4:45." "No you said 4:30." He says before kissing me. I shake my head. "No i said 4:45." "No you didn't." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever are you going to come in or just stand there?" He walks in and sits on the couch. "Well since you're early, you're going to have to wait. I have to take a shower."

"Who takes a shower 10 minutes before someone arrives?" "One: you're early and two: me." He chuckles. "I'll be quick I promise." "Ok." He nods. I give him one last kiss and run to my room and into my bathroom.

-----

I finally slip on a pink spaghetti strap sun dress and grab my heels. With hair and make up done, I stand in the mirror making sure everything is perfect.

When it is, I walk to the living room where Jeremy is and spin around. As I stop his jaw drops. "You look flawless love."

I had to agree, this is the best ive ever looked. (Besides my Sweet 17) I slightly blush hoping he doesn't pick it up, but he does and he chuckles.

Jeremy stands up and kisses me. "So are you going to tell me where we're going or is it still a surprise?" I dont answer and he gets it. I kiss him back and walk to the door. I hold out my hand for him to follow.

He takes it and we leave hand in hand, but not without me locking the door. He hands me the keys. "Since you wont tell me where we're going." "Thank you." "Whatever." I get in and wait for him. When he is in I drive off.

Soon we stop. "Why are we in an alley?" "It's not an alley, its a passageway." "No an alley." He argues. I roll my eyes. "Why do you always have to be right?" "Im not always right you're just always wrong and never want to admit it." I get out the car.

He locks the doors and catches up to me. "Im sorry baby. You're right. Its your day." I continue to walk and turn around when I feel.him staring at my ass. "Thirsty much?" "Only for you Princess."

We intertwine our hands when he's close enough. "Your can be so corney." He smiles cheekily and kisses my hand. "Why thank you babe." We walk until we get to the pond.

"Wow its beautiful." He breaths to the amazing but empty pond. "This is not. There is a lake and beach. Are we going swimming?" I nod.

He picks me up. I point to the right. "Lake." Then point to the left. "Beach." "Which way?" "Doesn't matter, either way." "No you're surprise you're direction." I point to the left. "The beach."

He carries me and when we get there he gently sets me down on the table. "I dont have a bathing suit babe." I smirk. "I know." I get off the table and take off my heels.

I slowly take off my dress and let it fall to the ground. When he gets a glance at my full body he smiles. "Wow." I smile and run towards the beach.

Half way there I stop and turn around. Seeing him strip everything but his boxers. When he starts to run after me, i take off. He passes me and slaps my ass. I stop and pout.

We stops and waits as well. "Up?" He walks over and picks me up carrying me to the water. When we arrive its really cold. "It's cold." I snug close to Jeremy as he walks us down to shoulder deep water. "Better?" He says with love in his eyes. "Yes."

He smiles and lays me down floating in the water with his arms supporting me. He lightly brushes over my ass. Jeremy kisses my tummy as I close my eyes.

I open them and ge kisses me. "I love you Kat." "I love you too Jeremy."

Author's Note-

So this is the ten chapter warning. Which means that there will be a total of 10 chapters left.

Hope you enjoy it.

-XxSweetDarlingxX-

Yours (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें