Hanging the Moon and Stars

Lucien

Lucien

"Amelia! Amelia!" I yell frantically, I'd asked Freya to take the kids home. I was scared shitless after seeing all the dead wolves in the truck.

I stop dead, finding a steel trap surrounded in and covered by blood. Looking around, desperate to find the source I'm caught off guard as a familiar voice calls out from behind me.

"Where is she?" I spin around to find Jackson clinging to a tree and panting heavily. Seeing he's naked and that his leg is injured I shake my head.

"Where the hell is my wife?"

~•••••••••••••••••~

Amelia

I sit with my knees to my chest as Hayley continues to pound furiously on the boundary that holds us back. Her efforts were futile and nothing I said would calm her down.

"AHHHHH!" She screams in frustration, as calm as I'd like to pretend I am, I'm freaking the hell out on the inside. We both want to see our children desperately and god knows how long we had till we turned again.

Davina returns with supplies tossing us each a bundle of clothing.
"Davina, sweetheart please let us out of here. I'm begging you."

"I'm sorry, but we can have a polite conversation in which I think we can help each other." I ignore her and tug on the pair of pants she'd thrown my way. Surprisingly the outfit was to my taste and Hayley's was cute too. Hayley continues to bitch about our current circumstances when I cut her off, silencing her using my magic.

" I think what our dear Hayley is trying to see is that you magically kidnapped us on the one night we can see our kids so now we're a little pissed off."

"I drew you here to help you!" She pleads as Hayley gives us both a silent death glare.

"Uh huh. Sorry honey I'm calling bullshit, Elijah asked you months ago to help us, and if I remember correctly you said no." I give her a look daring her to correct me.