Sixteen

Quick A/N; the football game I describe is not a real game that happened even though the teams I mention are real lol. Also, my football scores might not be accurate on how many points they gain because I am not very versed on how that game works (more of a basketball fan) so they may not be very accurate/plausible.Gross / NSFW ahead (not super detailed but still)

----------------------------------------

It was a game day, one of the worst possible days in this place. On game days the man brings all his friends over to watch football.

His mood for the few following days would be determined by if the Steelers won or lost. The only good part being that I get to leave the basement and go upstairs and feel the sun through the windows, that was the only thing.

On game days I had to go upstairs and basically become their butler, coming to their every beck and call, no matter what it was. A big part was bringing them beer, which there was a lot of since this place was like an old factory. There were cases of beer all over.

They had turned this factory place into a house of sorts, there was a living room and a kitchen and bedrooms and then the rest of the place which was just kept as the warehouse was, conveyors and things.

I had to stay in the kitchen until I was called for, listening to them hollering for the Steelers, their favourite team. Today the Steelers were playing the Patriots. They were very passionate about football.

I tuned out their yelling voices and looked out of the window in the kitchen at the little flatland that lead into a forest of trees. I wonder where I am anyway... Am I even still in Oradell?

I watched a deer cautiously step out from the trees and pick at the grass. It innocently stalked forward and sniffed the ground and I watched it, It ate some of the weeds. I wish I was out there. It was much calmer outside then it was in here... I want to fly away...

"BITCH!" The man's voice broke me away from the window along with a hard smack to my cheek. I yelped in surprise.

"I had to call for another round of beer three times and you never came, Why is that?"Fuck. I didn't know what to say, I had no good excuse.

he looked at me with a hard glare that overtook his entire face

"You know that I shouldn't have to call for you more than once, especially during a fucking Steelers game. You're making me miss minutes if it because you're in here getting distracted with some stupid bullshit!" He yelled thrusting open the fridge and grabbing a six pack of beers. The sun shined on his black and yellow jersey.

He turned back around and grabbed me by a large tuft of my hair, pulling me along with him into the living room where his buddies all sat. I didn't know any of them by name, only by sir and the secret code names I had given them.

There was the main guy of the operation, or Hardhead. There was the brown-haired man with a buzz cut, Vicious, because he was always mad in some way. Anytime he was in the room with me he would be forceful. He gave me a special scar on my collarbone a few weeks ago, and many more other things in between. He was like the second in command and was almost always here.

There was Sasquatch, a big muscly man with a lot of arm hair. Baldy, he's self-explanatory, Chip, He's got both of his front teeth chipped and he's missing a few others. There was also Crazy, because he has a weird psycho laugh and there were a few other men who came around sometimes but not enough to name.

Hardhead pulled me down onto the floor by the couch into a kneeling position facing the TV and he sat behind me.

The Steelers were fourteen to nine a few minutes into the second quarter.