Fifteen

Im so sorry for taking so long on this chapter! Ive been trying to get my grades up in school and can hardly find time to write. Thank you guys for your support on this story and I hope you enjoy this chapter after such a long wait!

----------------------------------------

I woke up in the morning the next day to the strong pounding feeling in my head. I groaned sitting up to get ready for school but ultimately decided against it. My heart rate was faster than usual and the outside light from my window hurt my eyes so I closed them tight.

I heard my mom calling for me to get up from downstairs but I ignored her and continued to lay in my bed as my body ached.

Suddenly my door opened and I creaked open my eyes to see my mom smiling."Sweetheart, you have to get up and get ready for school" She hummed, pulling the blanket off of me.

I groaned and picked up my arms signing to her that I don't feel so good, slowly getting up and trudging towards the bathroom, my mom following behind me, probably to go downstairs thinking I was going to use the bathroom and get ready, however, that was quite the opposite. I didn't close the door and proceeded to throw up into the toilet repetitively, staying there until I finished dry heaving, just like last night.

The pounding un my head only got progressively worse as I sat with my head lying on the edge of the bathtub.

My mom came back upstairs to see my crumpled figure on the linoleum floor."Oh honey... do you need to stay home today?" she asked gingerly. I silently nodded my head, pealing myself off of the floor and falling back onto my bed.

After my mom left for work my brother came upstairs and into my room to see me practically dying on my bed.

"I brought you some water and some aspirin"

I thanked him in ASL, I don't think I've ever gulped down pills faster in my entire life."Just remember, the first one is always the worst, even though they don't ever seem to get better" He chuckled.

I knew he was referring to my hangover and not thinking that I was sick... I definitely drank too much beer.

He was convinced that I had tried to be a normal teenager by going to a party and getting hammered for fun, I was not going to educate him on the real reasons. Bruises had begun to bloom on my skin but that was such a normality at this point nobody would probably notice.I somehow was able to fall back asleep for another two hours, until I was awoken from the buzzing of my phone on my bedside table. my headache had gotten better than before but I could still feel the thumps.

I sat up, and I picked up my phone noticing the many messages and missed calls. Shit, I forgot all about my friends at school. Besides the ones from my mother and Darryn, I had a combination of about fifty notifications asking where I was, the most recent one being a missed call and text from Sebastian that had woken me up.

'Are you at school today? Where are you?'

I would've called him back but there was no use since I wouldn't talk anyway so I texted him telling him that yesterday I left early because I didn't feel good and today I stayed home sick.I walked downstairs to see my brother playing on his PlayStation four on the living room TV. He was playing Rainbow Six, talking to his friends through his headset.

I walked past him on the couch and into the kitchen, pouring a small bowl of Cocoa Puffs since my nausea seemed to have passed.

I sat down next to my brother on the couch, my basketball shorts reserved for home riding up on my thin thighs. I slowly ate my coco puffs and watched him playing, listening to the one-sided conversation since I couldn't hear the people through his headset.