Eight

This picture is Trey

----------------------------------------

Sebastian

----------------------------------------

It was Monday and I was on my way to pick Talon up to go to school. He had asked me to come get him because his usual ride, Josh couldn't get him. He had been driving him to school since a few days after he got his crutches. I didn't mind it though because I would be able to see him earlier, especially now since I knew he liked me back.

I pulled into his driveway and I kept my car running, getting out and knocking on his front door.

The door opened and Talons face appeared.

"Hello beautiful" I greeted him and he looked down and blushed. He typed on his phone.

"Hey, you can come in, I just have to do something really quick and ill be down." The phone's voice relayed. I replied with an okay and he went up the stairs. I closed his front door behind myself and walked into his living room.

His mom was sitting there on the leather couch and it looked like she was writing something on a notepad. She looked up and noticed me when I entered the room.

"Oh hello Miss Brooks," I greeted her. She stood up and hugged me tightly. It caught me super off guard.

"Please call me Anne," She said. I didn't know what she was hugging me for but I hugged her back and then she let go.

"What's this about?" I asked her hoping it didn't come off as rude.

"I just want to thank you."

"For what?"

She shed a single tear and wiped it away but she spoke in just above a whisper.

"I don't know how long it's been since I touched my own child, and after the other night when you had him over he came home and hugged me like it was the most normal thing he'd ever done. I just want you to know that night I cried out of happiness for at least an hour or more and I want you to know how much I appreciate what you've done. Thank you, Sebastian"

I didn't know what to say to her so I hugged her again and told her it was no problem. I can't believe I made him do that... I pulled away from her and I heard Talons footsteps coming back down the stairs.

When he came back down he was dressed in a peach coloured hoodie and skinny jeans. He had his bag and stuff and he asked if I was ready to go. I told him I was and he signed something to his mom that she signed back. I took his bag from him so he could be lighter on his crutches and as we left I said bye to Miss Brooks.

On the ride to school, I asked him how long hed need his crutches for and he said about a week longer because the doctors said his leg was healing faster than expected. I could tell he was excited to get the cast off so I was happy for him.

After he left my house that day we seemed to be closer after admitting our feelings, I just didn't know if we were going to tell our friends or not.

----------------------------------------

Talons Pov

----------------------------------------

We got out of the car and immediately the cold air hit me in the face. People were hanging around the front of the building because we didn't have to go to our classes just yet. I looked around trying to see if I could find anyone from my group of friends. I looked to the fountain that Josh and I usually met at but he wasn't there, instead, Mitch and his buddies were there.