Two

The picture is Josh.

----------------------------------------

The concrete floor was cold and wet; very uncomfortable... I looked around the room and didn't see anything that I recognized. Where am I? It was almost completely silent except for the chain locked around my ankle.

I tried to think of the moments that got me here. I went out with my friends... to the park to hang out. I took a different route than usual when I walked home. Some stranger came up to me and asked me for directions, the next thing I knew, another man grabbed me from behind and another man quickly drove a van up. The two men outside of the van had grabbed me and I struggled so hard but they were stronger than me and they threw me in the back of the van, hopping in too. Then the driver sped off. No one was outside. No one saw.

I remember I kept screaming for help hoping someone we drove by would notice... if we even did drive by someone. I yelled at the men in the car and attempted to fight them to escape but they were still stronger and held me down but I didn't stop. I wasn't going down without a fight, but to shut me up they slammed my head down on the floor of the van to knock me out, and now I'm here.

I was terrified of what was going to happen, shaking like a house in a 9.0 earthquake.

The room was a decent size and pretty much empty except for one corner where there was a big armoire and something that looked like a surgical table. I do not want to know what that is for. There was also one of those small half windows on the top of the wall opposite to the wall with the armoire.

As I waited for the next events I thought about my family and wondered if they were looking for me, or if they even know that I'm gone. Is anyone looking for me? What if they gave up? Have the police even been notified of my disappearance?

I've gotten myself so scared in what I think is only a couple of minutes since I woke up but rightfully so since I was kidnapped.

I surveyed the room again. There's no way to escape besides the window and the big metal door and I'm going to assume that both of them are locked. There's no point in trying anything anyway considering the fact that I am chained to the wall.

It must have been hours before I heard a beeping noise from a keypad maybe? It caused the metal door to unlock then the door opened and a man emerged. It wasn't one of the men who took me off the sidewalk. There's more than three? The light from the hallway outside illuminated the dark room and once again my fear levels skyrocketed.

I was finally going to see who took me from my home, my family, my life.

He was completely silent as he walked over to me, the only thing making noise was the rustling of his clothes and the tapping of his boots. He fished into his pocket, pulling out a key, stopping his movement before starting to speak.

"First things first, let's get two things straight. You will address me by Master and anyone else here by sir. Secondly, if you try to escape then I will not hesitate to shoot you." He explained causing me to notice the pistol tucked into his jeans on his hip.

"Do you understand me?" He grunted. I didn't want to get shot so I slowly nodded my head and answered him.

"Yes...Master..." I wanted to cringe at the fact that I just said that sentence but I held it back.

I peered up at him thinking the worst. What if he kills me and I never get see my mom or my brother or my friends ever again? He gripped my arm so hard I swear I started losing circulation, then he pulled the key down and unlocked the metal cuff on my ankle and he thrust his arm backward effectively pulling me up. I stumbled forward a bit but I caught my balance because once again, I don't want to get shot.