Important Author Note/Discussion

So here are some thoughts.

First, and the most important thing I want to discuss, is the content of this book, specifically the NSFW stuff. I don't like to get too detailed on the specifics of a noncon scene, because its just something im not comfortable with. I've seen some extremely explicit noncon scenes and they're hard to read- for me at least. I don't think I could even do that on a consensual scene without feeling weird lol. Anyways i wanted to know what you guys think about the amount of detail I give. I know its my book and all but id like to know if i go too far. Sometimes I want to write something a bit more detailed but i just feel bad doing it 😭 in more ways than one. Like mainly I just want to show like these men are not just bad but terrible without just being like 'He hit me. I fell down." If you get what i mean lol. Anyways let me know.

Okay, next up, I was thinking about doing some touch ups on the story. Mainly some minor rewriting on the first few chapters. I like to reread my works back from time to time, and the biggest thing that bothers me in this book is the scene where Mitch cuts Talon in the alleyway and Sebastian and Josh come in and they just don't call the cops? Like i think i just forgot the cops exist or something? And i know a lot of you noticed that too lol and commented about it and i will say that those are pretty entertaining to read. So id like to change that because it makes no sense. Another thing I noticed is a lot of Talons injuries early on don't really cause any problems like they happen and just become nonexistent. There's probably some other stuff I'd like to change because I was a very amateur writer when I started this. (I just don't want to lose all the in line comments again :( ) These wouldn't be any major changes where you'd have to go reread the whole story if you don't want but it might be nicer if you did lol. Though I don't know when id do that and will be posting new chapters until then som

I've also got an idea for a new cover that I might use. Speaking of that, I had a cool idea that i really want to do if I can find time for it; I want to draw an important scene from each chapter and have them at the beginning (or end) of each chapter because I think itd be a nice experience while reading. That's like the closest ill probably get to a movie lol. If i do that i am just having trouble figuring out how I want all my characters to look in a drawn style because I'd have a lot more freedom and can show exactly how I picture them in my head.

But yeah, these are some things I've been thinking about. Let me know what you think about this stuff and even feel free to leave me story feedback and ideas!!

((By the way, I do write this chapter by chapter obviously, but the major plotlines in this book are completely pre planned. I know how it will end and what happens leading up to it, im not making it up as I go. Lol just stating this because I think itd be cool to see if anyone has some theories or guesses for what might happen and to see if they are right!)

Thanks for reading!