39

Blaze and Destin stand there facing one another until Century laughs.

You actually think uncle blaze wants to kill you? He's happy for you. He just told Mom to be with you. He's going back to France to see my sister. Her mate went to Finland with her but died during a fire. Their child will never get to meet him but they feel a bond between them when they meet. He's just as happy about you're bond as you are.

We look at Blaze but he shrugs not really knowing what to say. That's when their parents speak up.

And who are you dear boy?

Well in Century. Anita's son.

They look at us but before they can start complaining Destin speaks up.

Don't ask questions or start mom. Anita was a time traveler and Century was born during her travels. She was pure in this form when she met Blaze. We learned about him and found him with her. He is here and we've already proved it. We Will not discuss this further and you Will accept him regardless.

They're parents nod but agree as he wills them but Blaze shakes his head.

Well I hate to be rude but I do believe we're going to need to collect Nola and your cousin Chris to go meet century's father. You told me that you thought he may want to fight so we should take our own reenforcements.

I agree then tell their parents goodbye as I prepare to leave again.

I'll be right back.

I say before teleporting myself to France to see Nola who's just waking up.

Oh Anita! Your back already. You just left. Did blaze change? Is he okay or did he...

No he's fine but I know about your bond.

Oh... I...

She stammers looking down ashamed but I stand there irritated before think about Destin and smile then cut her off.

Nola it's fine sweetie. I'm not bound to blaze anymore. He's free to be with you and you him. I heard about your past mate and I'm sorry but Blaze is waiting for you if you choose to accept him he had chosen you.

Her eyes widen as she looks around.

You realize I been waiting for you to give me my freedom to go meet my father.

I nod as she looks at me with anticipation.

Nola you are free to do as you please with the rest of your life as long as you obey the laws.

She smiles hugging me as a relief washes over her.

Will you come with me to meet my father? Sky tells me he's very nice. She gave to his address years ago when she sent him a post card. I sent it from here before I left to mail Century's letters. That's when I realized you were called Angel before you were called Marie.

You're very wise Nola. Now I'm going to see Chris. Gather your things. I'll be back for you shortly. Blaze will want to go with us. I'm sure he's wanting to speak with you before we go.

She smiles happily but looks at her belly concerned so I smile to comfort her.

Don't you free child. He already know about your child and he's ready to be a father to him or her.

She giggles happily then starts packing as I teleport out to find Chris walking with Sky in the castle garden.

Oh, hello Anita. We thought you left. How is your family?