34

Why so many pictures?

Destin asks trying to be respectful but she just snicker as Chris walks in answering.

Hello Destin. We are glad to finally meet you. Anita is my cousin and raised my dear sister so she's the next best thing to Nola's mother. You just meet my son my mate has my daughter with her at the moment who would've never existed had it not been for Anita. She saved my life allowing me to take my rightful place as King. So after six years you should expect a lot of pictures.

They all look at me but I just shrug as the memories start to unravel themselves a little more and I see his face for the first time remembering how I stole my past selves mate. Then I stole Nola to help him but I kept her from him for spite. I'm the evil one here. I even caused my past self to suffer the loss with him baby. My mind spins as the memories flood back and Blaze shakes me but I can't respond.

Anita! She's not listening. She's in a trance of some kind.

Blaze could she be having another vision?

Destin's voice rings clear.

No. Look at her pupils they're normal. Something else is wrong. Anita!

Don't touch my mommy. She's remembering stuff.

Century's voice comes out strong and full of authority even though he's so small.

Your mommy's remembering things? How do you know this?

Blaze asks him but Century giggle's.

Because I can hear mommy and see what mommy sees. She's remembering and I look like my daddy but I have my mommy's wings and her color eyes. She didn't want to leave me but she had to go back to her mate. She loves him to much to lose him. She told me she'd come get me and she did but she never said you was coming with her. I always wanted a daddy.

Your mommy has changed since she saw you last and so have I. I didn't know about you until today but we do want you to...

I catch my breath then as the memories stop and I see Century looking at Blaze but then he looks at Destin and grins. He knows that Destin is my true mate but I quickly tell him not to mention this to anyone.

That is for the future sweetheart. We cannot tell anyone about that yet.

He smiles and reaches up to Destin then who picks him up while Blaze rubs my cheek.

Are you okay? What did you see?

Everything from the time we meet to the time I left Century. I'm a bad person Blaze. I did so many bad things just to get what I wanted and so many others got hurt because of it and they're still suffering.

Anita, you're not bad. You just did something stupid and now we're going to fix it but you can't travel time anymore.

I want to cry but I hold it in as he pulls me into his chest but I feel his anxiety so I know he feels mine.

How about we feed and try to relax a little. My sister's pregnant and as you can see she's thirsty.

I look over at Nola who's sipping on a small bag of blood and smile.

Oh. I didn't even pay any attention but yes you are very pregnant. Lets go.

We follow them while they talk to each other in French. Then Century starts talking to Destin in French. They have a whole conversation while we walk then Century says something to Blaze and he chuckles then replies.