21

Nathen sits there still hesitant but ready as I slide across his lap.

Are you sure about this? You don't, uhh...

I cut him off as I proceed and kiss him. He squeezes my hips but pulls me gently rocking my body as I pull to him.

Oh Nathen, Uh.

His eyes widen and he smiles as I call out to him. His excitement grows the more I call out so he pulls me harder and harder. The feel of him excites me as he continues to touch me. Soon he's rubbing his fangs along my neck but I'm not ready so I deny him access. Although this doesn't upset him I now know he's ready to find his true mate. We finish together then kiss a little before I get up and dress then hurry to the restroom to freshen up.

Um, Nathen?

Yes?

Did you forget something sweetie?

He chuckles then looks in the door.

No you did.

Me?

Yes you. You're to impatient and didn't give me time to get a condom, let alone put one on.

I laugh lightly but shake my head.

Great. You better hope I don't get pregnant. My kind get pregnant very easily and I really wasn't planning on having another baby right now.

He puffs as he finishes fixing his clothes.

I doubt you get pregnant but if you're so worried about it, why were you in such a hurry? We have our whole lives.

No we... I needed you now! I felt it and I know you did to. Don't act like you didn't.

He shrugs unmoved by my small rant then looks at the clock. Not catching my almost slip.

What are you doing? Do you have somewhere to be? Am I holding you up?

No. I was just thinking I have to go back to my house. I have some issues to work out. Do you want to go out after?

I look at the clock then at my clothes but he just chuckles.

You look fine. Come on it's be fun. I'll drive.

Okay, I have to go change first. I'll meet you in the garage in a little while.

He agrees then we walk back to his class forgetting about practicing. When we walk in another teacher walks in so I excuse myself and head toward my room. While walking to my room another guy walks up.

Oh hello. Who are you?

I look at the dark haired guy seeing he's friends with Rosa but like to torment Chris shrug.

My names Marie. I'm new here. Who are you?

Oh, I'm Allen. You know you look a lot like Rosa. Are you her sister or something?

I laugh lightly but shake my head.

No. We're not related. I'm Chris's cousin actually. I heard your helping her with her tasks.

He smirks as I listen to his mind trying to figure out what it is they're taking is but he doesn't reveal it. Keeping his mind shellers like she warned him.

Yeah well I'm sure she's told you all you need to know about that. Are you joining us with... Our task?

Oh... No she's doesn't really need me. Apparently she got plenty of help.