I just needed to ask for help...That's what I needed to do. Maybe I could call her parents or doctor or something like that and see what they could do. They have to have a solution to this, right? Even if it just was some pills that she took at least it was something! I rested the baby in the crook of my arm and with my free hand I reached out and wrapped a strand of hair behind her ear. We both looked at each other for what seemed like ages until she shuffled over to me and ran her fingers over the baby's bruise. She had stopped crying for a few minutes yet now she was back crying again. I was shocked that she still had tears left inside of her. 

"I hurt him...Why do I freaking do this to myself? I don't deserve this child, Stampy! Why...Why does this happen?" Sqaishey whispered. She stood up and leaned against the window, her breath making small, white condensation marks. 

"Sqaishey...I think it's just because you're sick. Have you heard of post-traumatic-stress-disorder? It does happen in most, first time parents. Maybe you've got the illness? Do you want to go to the doctors tomorrow and see what they say?" I asked. She turned around slightly and stared over at her baby that was in one of my arms. 

"Yes...I need to...I don't want to feel like this...Please..." Sqaishey mumbled. She took a step towards me and ran her fingers over the now, almost purple bruise that was laying on top of the baby's head. "This won't happen again, I swear. Have you fed him yet? If not...Can you please do so? I...I just can't." She mumbled. I grabbed the bottle that I set down on the bedside table and started to place the very end of the bottle in the baby's mouth. Almost at once he started sucking on the see-though plastic, gulping the liquid down hastily. Sqaishey stood by the window, watching me intently as I did so. I couldn't help but feel at least a bit awkward. "Can I take a shower?" 

"Sure. Just...Just don't touch the razor blades. Anyway, once you're finished changing come back in here. You need to sleep. Especially during today." I replied. She nodded before grabbing some of her plain clothes and walking though out the small apartment until the sound of the bathroom door locking sounded. Seconds later the sound of water running could be heard. The walls inside this apartment were quite thin so you could hear stuff coming from the living room from outside the front door.

When me and Squid first moved to this apartment we thought the walls would be thick but, according to our landlord, the top floor wasn't meant to be build. They just plonked it on top of the building around five years after this building got built. You could kind of tell from the outside if you looked hard enough actually. This top floor was around three meters smaller than the rest of the block. So it looked like somebody had just placed a shed on top of a tower or high-rise flats. I still don't know why the builders added it on. I mean, they built this building around two years before world war two, so that meant when they built the the extra floor it was three years into the war. Jeez, that must've been hard to build. 

The baby finished the bottle of milk and fell fast asleep. I brought him into the living room where I laid him back down on his blanket bed before going into the kitchen to make myself some tea. As I was pulling out a mug Squid walked up next to me and pulled out some cereal from the cupboard. He had a small smile on his face. I would've asked him why he was so happy when I heard the sound of the bathroom door opening again. She didn't take long to shower. I switched the kettle on and waited for Sqaishey to most likely join us. Luckily, after waiting for a few seconds, she walked into the kitchen. 

She looked ever so slightly better. Her face had a bit more colour in it, her hair looked much more neater and her face wasn't to thin-looking. She was wearing a plain black vest top with thin straps, some ripped style, blue skinny jeans, one blue sock and one hot pink sock. Ever since she gave birth she had lost nearly all her baby weight at once. In fact, I think she was skinnier than she was before she actually got pregnant. The kettle clicked loudly, symbolizing that it had finished boiling. I turned back to face the counter and poured the scalding hot liquid into my mug. Some small drops of water bouced off the side of the mug and burnt my fingers yet for once I didn't care. 

When I finished making my tea I placed it on the small kitchen table and glanced up at Sqaishey. She was leaning against the door frame, a few tears rolling down her cheeks as she scrolled though her phone. Judging by the light reflecting off from her face it was Twitter. I quickly walked over to her and peered over her shoulder. There was five tweets that popped up on her phone. All from the same person. In the user name there was the word: Aron. No...She had no escape, did she? I started to read each and every tweet that was on her screen. 

'lolARONlol: @Sqaishey So, I heard you kept that baby! Don't worry though, I'm coming around your house...'

'lolARONlol: @Sqaishey BTW, by house I meant that I'm going to freaking take that baby off from your hands. '

'lolARONlol: You scared @Sqaishey? YOU SCARED OF ME? I HOPE YOU"RE NOT!'

'lolARONlol: @Sqaishey You still haven't replied. JUST MAKING THINGS WORST'

'lolARONlol: @Sqaishey I really hate you now! There's just going to be more injuries, you know!'

Each of those tweets that were sent to her looked terrifying. Was Aron really going to come around? It sounded like he was! I ran towards the front door and locked it, looking though the small peep-hole as I did so. There was a person in a black hoodie leaning up against the small, steel balcony frame. He was staring right at the door. It was Aron. He was going to break in if he knew we were in. I turned back around only to see Sqaishey standing, well, more like sitting, in the hallway. Large, fat tears ran covered the whole of her face. She knew that Aron was there. And we were going to have to deal with it...Ourselves.

......................................................................................

YAY! New update! :D Stampy retweeted my video! EK! It's the unboxing rucksack video!