"or maybe, she's just really gay and she likes annoying the shit out of us." taehyung butted in, jungkook and the rest of the boys nodding in agreement.

__

"i feel like im being cooked. im gonna go in the water now, bye!" lisa stood up while taking of her basketball shirt, revealing her sports bra.

"damn, lisa! you got the curves girl! if i don't have the hots for minho right now, im definitely gonna pick you!" seulgi cheered.

"hey!" jungkook, jisoo, jennie, taehyung yelled in disapproval.

"just all of you wait once jennie unnie removes her shirt!" lisa shouted back while laughing, sinking in to the water.

"im not ready for that lisa!" taehyung cried.

lisa cackled evilly while splashing water to jungkook.

the girls layed back as they watched the maknaes play around.

"you know, im feeling hot right now. how about we go to the water?" jisoo fanned herself with her hand.

"same, i think we'll get heat exhaustion if we stay like this." irene chuckled.

the two visuals stood up before removing their tank tops, revealing cute tube tops.

"okay i wanna cry because of their body shape." jennie closed her eyes.

chaeyoung stood up next before removing her tank top, she's wearing a fitted long sleeve.

__
"if anyone's gonna rock in wearing long sleeves, it's definitely chae. i mean, have you seen her stomach?" lisa gaped while pointing at jimin who's gaping at chaeyoung.

"yeah, based on jimin's reaction now, i think he'll die once chae wears a swimsuit." jennie smirked.

__

"jimin hyung your drool is falling!" jungkook called out while laughing.

jimin got out of his trance and wiped his non existent drool caused by jungkook.

"there's no drool jungkook! shut up!" jimin glared at the younger.

"jimin watch out!"

it was too late for that when taehyung poured a bucket of sand on jimin.

the camera zoomed into him again, his face full of regret in life.

jimin angrily removed some sand before heading straight to the bathroom, to wash himself up.

__
"fuck he's so stupid. why would he go to the bathroom to wash it away when the ocean is just one step away from him? im seriously done with jimin. i didn't even know how he graduated." seulgi shook her head.

"you know jimin, let him be. he's just, born like that." yoongi pinched his temples, acting as if in stress.

__

they are now playing volleyball, well, except jimin who's still taking his time in the bathroom.

"jungkook, i swear im going to win this one!" lisa yelled, hitting the ball.

"im not gonna let you!" jungkook playfully smirked.

"ugh im leaving now, it's not like i get to hit the ball anyway." jisoo groaned while sitting on the side.

"i know, it's just lisa and jungkook fighting with each other." irene slumped in her seat.

"hey, but we stan a competitive couple!" jin commented, the others finally agreeing with him.

"heads up!"

a voice can be heard throughout the beach.

a ball rolled through seulgi's side as it almost hit her.

"what the fuck? can you all fucking watch--" seulgi was about to curse at the people but then she saw someone.

"minho?"

the others stopped what they're doing as they gasped.

"seulgi?"

it was silence for a few minutes.

"hey, what's going on?" jimin finally entered the scene, looking at them.

"shut the fuck up jimin!" they yelled again.

__

"all of you should've seen the look on seulgi's face! it's like she saw herself on the mirror after waking up!" jimin bursted into laughter, accidentally hitting the camera.

"oops, sorry."

__

"yoongi, hey!" a tall man walked up to them.

"hey namjoon. it's nice to see you again." yoongi spoke, obviously unmotivated.

"yeah man, good to see you again!" namjoon put out his hand to shake yoongi's hand.

the pale boy didn't move and ignored him.

the camera panned in namjoon's face.

"so, are you all gonna move or stand like a fucking statue?" jisoo finally spoke.

the others went back to their business, giving seulgi and minho their private time.

"hi, minho. it's nice to meet you, again. well the first is at the mall." seulgi chuckled without having to stutter.

"hey, it's nice to meet you too again. and, you're really beautiful today, it's not like you're not beautiful everyday, you're just different today." minho gave her a charming gummy smile, making seulgi blush.

the camera now zoomed into taehyung, not so far away, squealing to himself while hugging jennie who looked so done.

__

"i finally witnessed seulgi be straight in person! gucci is coming, baby." taehyung fanboyed, sighing in happiness.

__

lisa and jungkook are still playing against each other.

but it's no surprise, jungkook won once again.

"is there any game you'll never win? ugh!" lisa groaned in defeat.

"hmm, yes, there is one." jungkook said.

"what is it?" lisa asked in eagerness.

"winning your heart." jungkook winked at her, thinking to make her flush a bit.

but no, lisa ain't surrending.

"you already did, honey." lisa winked back, jungkook blushed now.

"im being salty at these two kids, but i still don't want a boyfriend. should i become gay now? oh wait i already am." jisoo spoke.

the camera turned to yoongi who's shaking his head in disbelief.