Diagon Alley

Hey! Thanks for stopping by. This is my first book so it isn't very good... The first chapter can get a bit boring ... But read on! You might like that book.

Happy reading!

.....

"What about this one, 'Mione?" Asked Hermione's mom, lifting up a beautiful turquoise quill with gold linings .

"It's beautiful!" Hermione replies, smiling. Mrs. Weasley agreed.

"I'll pay for it." Said Mrs. Weasley.

"No way, Molly. You have done a lot for Hermione, her staying with you and Arthur for half of the holidays." Mrs. Granger said kindly.

"Nonsense. It was Harry, Ron and Ginny who did all the work. No- I insist." Mrs. Weasley said, taking out Silver and paying for it.

"Thank you so much, Molly. Really. For everything." Said Mrs. Granger, hugging Mrs. Weasley.

"Thanks a lot, Mrs. Weasley." Hermione said, hugging Mrs. Weasley.

Mrs. Weasley smiled. "Of course, 'Mione! Now dear, let's go and buy your books."

Mrs. Weasley, Hermione and her mum met Harry, Ron and Ginny outside the shop.

"What did you buy-"

"Not now, Ronlad. We have to buy your school books! " said Mrs. Weasley. "We're running late!"

After buying their books, they head to Leaky Cauldron where Mr. Weasley, Mr. Granger, Percy, Bill, Fleur and George were waiting for them.

"Well hello there, you lot. Where are you're mothers? Oh - here they come. Well sit down, we all have much to talk." Mr. Weasley said, motioning them to sit down.

They all sit down. Mr. Weasley clears his throat for attention.

"Now, you lot are going to return to Hogwarts, with Minerva as you're new headmistress. " he started.

"Everything that's happened- you know, the war and all, has impacted all the Hogwarts students. You all are heroes. Harry, look up dear - you're the reason Voldemort is dead; Hermione dear, it's quite alright to cry- no, no , don't pinch yourself, it's ok.

As I was saying, you all have done a great deal good."

He paused. Mrs. Weasley went on.         "Everyone has to die someday. Yes, we all feel the pain of the loss of Fred-" Mrs Weasley broke off, crying . Mrs Granger holds her and, comforting her.

"As Molly was saying," continued Mr. Weasley, "is that yes, we miss Fred, Lupin, Tonks and everyone else that died in this battle.

But quoting Neville,'... They didn't die in vain'. They knew what they were fighting for; they knew it was right. There was nothing you could ever do to stop them from fighting, you know that.

"But now, you're going to head back to Hogwarts tomorrow. Don't worry- everything will be fine. Voldemort WILL not return. You are perfectly safe. Enjoy you're last year in Hogwarts. "

Then Bill spoke, "Everyone in Hogwarts will be running away from their memories. They can't - and don't you try to do that. It hurts, I know. But look at the bright side of things. I think when you get back, Hogwarts will look slightly different, you know, but the the teachers that are alive will continue, from what I heard. Right, Percy ?"

"Oh yes, Bill. You'll still have defence against dark arts, though. I'm not sure why. Kingsley insisted it. But, you lot, try not to run into trouble, okay ? " Percy said, looking at them one by one.

"Of course Perce, we never run into trouble - " said Ron

"- trouble comes to us!"finished Hermione, laughing at the winking George.

Mr. Granger smiled, "I cannot imagine what all of you went through. But Hermione, if anything happens, we would like to know, okay ? No secrets this time."

"Alright dad." She replied, smiling.

"Good. Send an - what is it, an owl right? Yes, send an owl when you can." Said Hermione's mother.

"And If you guys need anything, you know, if there are any annoying teachers like Umbridge, then tell me and I'll send you something very interesting." Said George, winking at them.

"George!" Scolded Mrs. Weasley.

They all laughed. Hermione smiled. It had been a long that they all laughed like this, enjoying each other's company, leaving all the pain, hurt and deaths all behind, and looking forward to going back to the place where all of them could call home.