The Cutest Delivery Boy

Start from the beginning

I rang the doorbell and I could hear the sounds of people inside.

"Ew, get your nipple blood off my couch!"

The door opened and a boy stood there.

French fry, I thought. Cos he was tall, blonde and thin.

"I'm serious Mikey, clean that up!"

"It's not my fault Calum keeps biting me!" Someone protested.

"Stop letting him bite you! It's that simple." French fry rolled his eyes. He looked at me and smiled. "So you were the cutest."

"Sorry?" I asked, confused.

"You were the winner. Oh god I'm sorry, it's freezing out there! Come in, my wallets upstairs." He ushered me in and took the pizzas. "I'll be right back! It was thirty two even right?"

I nodded and he ran upstairs. I just wished he would hurry; it was against the rules to go inside someones house while on duty.

The people on the couch stopped messing around to look at me. They shared a grin with each other and ducked behind the couch.

I named them Asian Boy and Rainbow Dash.

French fry came down a moment later, handing me the money. "Here you go...hey, what's your name?"

"Did my nametag fall off?" I asked and he frowned. "No."

"Then read it." I said.

He looked down to my chest and looked at my nametag. "Ashton?"

"Yes French fry." I gave him a smile and walked to the door as his friends attacked the pizzas.

"French fry?" He followed me.

"Well it's not like you have a nametag." I said, opening the door.

"My name's Luke." Said French fry.

"I didn't ask." I shut the door in his face. It was late and I get sassy when I'm tired.

I climbed into the car and drove off, a faint smile on my face.

-

Luke's P.O.V.

It was seven days after that incident, and Michael and Calum had just come over for our sleep over.

"Let's get Chinese! I'm starving!" Michael said but I shook my head and dialed the familiar pizza place number. "Nope, we're going to get pizza."

"Again?" Calum complained.

"You got something wrong with pizza?" Mikey and I shouted at him and he shrunk back in fear. "Pizzas fine."

"Hello, this is Perfect Pizza, how may I help you?" A bored voice asked.

My eyes widened and I smiled. "Ashton?!

The kid on the other end froze.

Then, "French fry?"

"It's Luke actually." I chuckled.

"What do you want French fry?" Ashton asked.

"A pizza." I said in duh tone.

"Yeah no shit." He snapped back in the same tone and I tsked. "That's no way to talk to a paying customer."

"You haven't payed anything, I can talk to you how I want."

"What's on the menu to pay for?" I asked, grinning as I leaned against the counter.

He huffed and started listing off different types of pizzas and I cut him off.