66

My aunt has been wanting me to come over for such a long time but I've been so busy. I finally freed up some time and was able to come over to her house ( I'm at her house now, this literally just happened). My cousins' girlfriend and his daughter were here, so I went up into there room to talk to them. I don't remember how it came up, but my cousin said he tried to wake her up for her to suck his dick and she didn't care. Anyways, later that night we went outside into his car to smoke ( by this time it's 2 a.m). He told me that he has had feelings for me for 5 years, that's how long he and his gf have been together. Long story short, he ended up pulling his dick out, I tried to resist as long as I could but I ended up sucking him off and then I lost my virginity to him in the back of the car. He had a condom on, and I made him pull out. We snuck back in and acted as nothing happened. It's not awkward around him, but it is around her. BTW, he isn't my real cousin, we were just brought up that way. Our moms are best friends. I don't regret it. His gf knows how terrible he is for her and that she needs to just break up with him. The only thing is, now he is obsessed. Like, he used to just let me smoke with him or whatever else. But now, he tells me if I want to I need to suck him off. I'm not complaining, I enjoy it. Overall, I don't know how I feel. I don't regret it. But, now it's just awkward around his gf. He told me I was way better than her. I made him cum way quicker than she ever has. He really boosted my confidence that night. He kept telling me how beautiful I was and things like that. If they break up, which will most likely happen soon, we both talked about being in a secret relationship. Nobody will suspect anything, we've been close my whole life. I don't know how he hid his feelings for me for so long, but he did.