25

Found out 4 months ago that one of my best friends has had a crush on me for 3 years. Everyone knew but me. I was disgusted because I looked back at some of the stuff everyone did. They tried to put us together for everything, tried to push me onto him and tried to make us a couple. I never liked it and always felt uncomfortable when they did that but they always said it was a joke. I had no voice at the time so I let them push me around. It wasn't until a night of truth or dare. That was the most uncomfortable I've ever felt around my "friends". It went as far as a dare to give him a lap dance, twerk on him or lick his finger. It seemed that every dare was sexual. Keep in mind at the time I had no idea that he liked me. And I saw him as a brother so I was grossed out. That night I was scared because I didn't do any of these dares. I was scared that if I continued to do it, they were going to grab me and force me against my will.

So a day after I found out, I was weirded out and annoyed that everyone knew and no one bothered to warn me but instead they tried to play cupid without thinking about my feelings. And also annoyed with him for letting everyone know and not stopping them from making me feel uncomfortable.

A week after I knew, I asked one of my friends to stop trying make me and him happen because I know the way he feels and it's feels uncomfortable. Of course she went and told him. A lot of sh*t happened after that. They wanted me to have a talk with him and sort it out. The thing is what is there to talk about? He knows the way I feel.

But i just feel like everyone thinks I'm being a d*ck for not liking him back. Well excuse me for feeling the way I do.

Ugh this confession is all over the place.