142

I met this guy on wizz when I was 16. Lets call him A. Just by our first convo, you could tell he was really sweet. I got his snap then we were talking for a couple days. Then I got his number and it went pretty well after. He was honestly the sweetest guy ever, especially cos he was a year younger but hella mature for his age. He once asked me what my thoughts were on long distance relationships, bare in mind he lived a couple hours away from me. I explained that I have bad trust issues and I could never deal with all that. around the same time in school, a guy asked me to prom. I was unsure about it because I had feelings for A and I didn't wanna ruin it cos it seemed like he liked me to. I said yes anyway. After that day I avoided A because of what I had done. I felt guilty even though me and A were never a thing. Long story short I ended up telling A that I loved him and he explained he felt the same but always thought I'd find someone else. anyway I felt so so guilty after he said that so I ghosted him out of guilt. I fucked up so bad cos I didn't know how to handle the situation. I told him I did find someone else and explained that I never liked A like that. I felt so bad after our last convo. But I had to do it because I knew it was best for both of us. Especially the long distance thing. So yeah. I'm about to be 18 soon and till this day I feel so bad cos he was such a genuine guy and I ruined it for him. He even told me I was his first love n everything so that just makes it alot worse.