Chapter 28

-2 weeks later-

Zayns POV

Brianna was lying on me, half asleep, and the rest of us were just trying to stay awake to watch the movie. I looked down at her, slowly lifting her into my arms before carrying her to bed. I laid her down, kissing her cheek softly before wrapping the blankets around her. 

“Zayn..” She mumbled, “Come sleep with me?” 

I smiled going under the covers and wrapping my arms around her. She turned, looking me in the eyes. 

“I love you, you know that?” I said, and she closed her eyes, leaning into me. 

“I love you too.” She whispered before her eyes fluttered slightly, and then I knew she was asleep and dreaming. 

I closed my eyes, falling asleep in seconds. 

-

Julia’s POV

Harry’s eyes were slowly closing, and I could tell he was trying very had to stay awake. 

“Bed?” I whispered, squeezing his hand. He nodded, saying goodnight to everyone before we got up and walked to the bedroom. He rubbed his eyes countless times, obviously trying to not collapse right in the hallway. 

Once in the room, I closed the door before taking off my shirt and into one of his shirts that went almost to my knees. I turned to him and smiled. His eyes focousing on mine before he scanned my body. 

I blushed before he cocked his head to the side, smirking, making me melt. 

“Come here.” He said, getting up and pulling me into his body. The fact he had no shirt on made it more enjoyable. His hands cupped my cheeks as he kissed me fiercely before pulling back, and whispering, “I love you.”

I smiled instantly, and replied ‘I love you too.’ quickly before he pulled me under the sheets, falling asleep in eachothers arms quickly

-

Louis POV 

I watched Kristen and Niall in the corner of my eye. He was kissing her forehead softly and she was closing eyes, enjoying every touch from him. It made me mad, knowing that I still love her and she with one of my closests friends. 

I looked to Liam who looked at me. 

“Im tired.” He said, yawning, before saying goodnight and heading to bed. 

I looked to Niall, who smiled slightly at me before looking down to Kristen. 

“Bed?” He asked, and she smiled, nodding. I watched as they held hands the whole way down the hallway, her laughing softly at something he said. 

And it hurt. It hurt alot.

-

Nialls POV

The last 2 weeks have been the best of my whole life. Kristen was at my side all the time, and I was at hers. Everytime I smiled at her, she would smile back, but not just smile, she would walk over to me from across the room, and kiss me. Kiss me. It was like a dream come true. I’ve loved her for so long now, and it feels like all my waiting has paid off. 

She took off her sweatpants and bra, putting one of my tee’s on and coming to lie next to me. 

“Niall?”

“Yah?’

“Nothing..I just wanted to hear your voice.”

My heartbeat sped up slightly, and I know she noticed since she was lying on my bare chest. Her arms were sprawled across me in a comfortable way.