Chapter 18

(AN:Sorry for the long wait..been a hard month so far..But i think this is a feel good chapter. I will tell you now, no cheating, no death, no breakups, just love. Sorry if im spoiling it ahead of time!)

--

Kristens POV

I watched as Louis and Zayn were play fighting, cameras video taping their every move. Tonight they were filming their second live tour DVD. I was muching on popcorn at the time, and decided to throw a piece at Louis as he made a funny face at the camera. 

It hit him on the side of the cheek, and he wiped his head around, the camera suddenly on me.

Uh oh.

Im not dressed for the occasion. Bra and sweats. No!

Louis smiled at the camera, me covering my face. Zayn was clutching his stomach, laughing his adorable laugh. 

Louis suddenly ran over to me, his suspenders flying behind him since he hadnt put them completely on yet. He jumped, bouncing right ontop of me. 

"Augh." I moaned, and he laughed, kissing my neck. "Loueh." I said lazily, lifting my leg from behind and kicking him foreward. I shoved his face in the popcorn bag. Yep. Best girlfriend award goes to me. 

"Oh-your so gonna get it." I giggled and squiggled out of his legs and crawled off the couch, trying to get away. 

"Get her Niall!" Niall suddenly walked in, holding a club sandwhich. He stood infront of me. I tryed crawing around him, but he took a step infront of me. I then tryed going through his legs, but obviously he was too strong for me. I looked up at him, and he smirked with his cheeks full of food. 

I must have been staring into his eyes for too long, cause before I knew it, Louis pulled me up from my hips and threw me over his shoulder. Louis and him were pretty good now, but im pretty sure, even though he hasnt talked to me about it, he doesnt want me getting too close to him. Louis running on stage where Harry was practicing his solo. 

"LOUIS!" I laughed. 

"Curly help me!" He obviously came out to call for Harry. Harry burst into laughter at the sight of me shlumped over his shoulder, half dead to the world. 

"Looks like Kristen needs more help then you do." 

"What?" He pretended to act clueless.   I suddenly had a great idea as I looked down. His butt. Oh my- How could I not have thought of this before?

"Lou?"

"Yes dear?"

"How priceless is your bum to you?" I asked.

"WHAT?" He suddenly started to jump up and down, the grip he had around my waist tightened. Without any further thinking, I started to hit his butt like I was playing bongos. It was quite fun.  

“Now I see why you need help.” I could tell Harry was smiling as Louis was jumping,  imitating Niall.

Well, trying to. 

And he was not doing such a good job. 

I was suddenly lifted off his shoulder. Louis an Harry put my on the floor, not letting go of my legs or hands. They suddenly looked at eachother before relasing me, making my arms and legs hit the ground hard.  

“Oh- Your so going to get it!” I jumped up, running off stage, Louis and Harry’s laugh echoing through backstage. 

“Where are you?” I questioned, trying to sound intimidating. I took quiet steps on the concrete, standing infront of the couch