Chapter 19

AN: Hope you like!! So far my story (on a word document) has 33,169 words (wowwww) and 127 pages (WOWOWWWWWWWWOWOWOWO) im just an ecstatic person omg.

----

Briannas POV

I watched the boys from one side of the stage. Julia was on the other side, and Kristen..I tried to find her but I dont know where she ran off to.

I turned away from the stage. They were performing solo songs now. I looked into the mirror, fixing the part in my hair, gulping for some air before wiping my sweaty palms on my black tights.

I tugged on the sleeves of my varsity jacket, tying up the button on the very top, and no others, just like Zayn always wears them. 

Suddenly, I heard a song start to play that sounded a little, too farmilier.

Our song. Zayn and I’s song! He was singing it!

This was my chance..But why was I so scared?

I took a step on the stage, Niall looked around, his eyes suddenly meeting mine. He stopped playing guitar and just stared at me. Harry, Louis, then Liam all looked at me. Liam looked away quickly, then up to Zayn. 

I took a few more steps, the crowd went quiet, and Zayn stopped singing, seeing Liam staring at him and then Harry, Niall and Louis staring in my direction.

He followed their eyes. 

This is just how I imagined it. I would walk on stage in the jacket, our eyes would meet, and we’d run to each other. 

But its too bad my imagination didnt come true. 

Zayn stared at me for a few seconds, his eyes suddenly getting red, and tears prickling the corner of his eyes. He threw his mic on the stage and stormed off. 

I felt defeated. 

I ran after him. “ZAYN!” I screamed. He stopped, turning to face me. 

“What do you want Brianna!?” he screamed back, “WHAT?”

“Im sorry.” I cried, “I loved you, and I still do love you. Please.” I reached for his hand, but he walked a few stepped back so I couldnt hold his hand. He turned around and walked away, off stage.

I faced the crowd, tears spilling down my cheeks. They all stared at me, the boys had their mouths sightly open. 

I ran off in the opposite direction of Zayn, sinking to the floor, pulling my knees to my chest, and crying my heart out. 

-

Julias POV 

After the little incident with Brianna,  I ran off to go find Kristen. I couldnt find Bri, so me and Kristen would have to search for her. 

I opened all the doors around me, looking around each room. 

I finally got to the end of the hallway, opening Louis’ door. 

“Kristen?” I whispered. I saw a blob curled up on the couch underneath a superman blanket. I laughed and walked over, ripping the superman sheets off. 

She sat up in seconds, her hair all wild and her eyes opened wide. 

“WHAT!?” She yelled.

“Its Brianna.” 

Kristens POV

“Go find Bri. I’ll look for Zayn.” I replied to Julia after she had told me what happened. I ran around everywhere backstage, running down to a storage room to keep props from previous concerts. 

Ugh- Zayn, where are you?

I ran around, listening to the boys and the screams as I made my way around over and over again.

This place was a serious maze. Instead of searching exactly where I’d been, I decided to search upstairs.

And there he was. Zayn was lying on the floor, one hand behind his head. His cheeks stained with tears, and his nose red. He obviously heard me come in, because he said, “Im not going to talk to her.”

I sighed, lying next to him, looking up at the un-painted, dusty ceiling. 

“You don’t have to talk to her, you can just talk to me.” 

He looked at me in the eyes, wondering what to say next. 

“Its hard to say. I love her, but I don’t. I miss her, but I don’t want to see her. I need her with me, but i want to be as far away as possible from her. I cant exactly explain how I’m feeling. Her eyes sparkle when she smiles, and she does this thing when she walks really fast, she fixes her hair like she's self-conscious. But she’s beautiful, its indescribable, her beauty. Her personality is amazing. I just- Can you talk for a bit?”

“About?”

“You and Louis?”

“Hmm..I miss him, a lot. Even when I know were right beside each other, and I love him, its been that way ever since he sat next to me on the plane. It feels like it was just yesterday that we sat on the plane, you and the boys bugging the living hell out of him, but he didn’t mind. He loves you guys to death, he’d do absolutely anything for you boys.”

“He loves you to death too. He doesn’t want to let you go. That whole Niall thing, obviously it will leave scars on all three of you, but it will also show just how much he loves you. He’d fight off anyone for you. He never did that with any past girlfriends.” 

 “Would you do anything for Brianna?” I asked. His chest raised and fell fast, but slowed down quickly. 

“I-..I love her. I will do ANYTHING for her. Let me tell you, anything. And everything.” He smiled, well, half smiled. 

“Then go tell her that. Don’t tell me that.” I stood up, raising an eyebrow at him as he smiled, getting up too. He gave me a hug as thanks before running off to find Brianna. 

I sat back down on the dirty floor, drawing a picture with my finger of Louis giving me a ring. Now I wish that was something could happen soon, if its even meant to be that he wants to marry me. 

Marry? Maybe its just a promise ring that hes looking for..But maybe it isnt a promise ring.