Chapter 20

Eeee im so sorry its soooo short! i had maijor writers block, but cliff hanger at the end will make me write more definatly!! have plenty ideas!!

------------

CHAPTER 20

Zayns POV

I went down the stairs, running down the hall, smiling at Niall as he took a bite of pizza and looked at me.

“Wait-” I stopped, and he looked up. Josh was also in there, eating a slice too. “Wheres Brianna?” 

“Out there.” Niall pointed to the right, near the stage. 

“Lots of help, thanks.” I said sarcastically, running in the direction I was already going.

I turned a corner, finally stopping and speed walking instead. Brianna, there she was. 

“Bria-” I stopped walking, the huge smile I had on my face fading quickly. She was in Liams arms. He was comforting her. I hid behind the wall just as Brianna turned. I saw her eyes red in the last second. I looked to the ground, shoving my hands in my pockets before opening the nearest backstage door and going outside. 

I sat down on the cold concrete, pushing my face into my hands.

And you know what I did then? I cried. A lot. I missed my chance. 

Kristens POV (The next morning)

“Kristen- Wake up love.” Louis’ voice whispered into my ear, the stubble on his chin tickling my cheek. I smirked, wrapping my arms tighter around his waist as he pulled me more on top of his chest.

“Has anyone talked to Zayn?” I asked. 

“..No..But Liam and Brianna are happy now..”

“I cant believe that happened..”

“But your friend is coming to the party tonight..right? Cassandra..?

“Yah. Shes coming. Why?”

“Cause you should tell Zayn about her.”

“Why?” I rested my chin on his chest, looking at his flawless complexion. 

“Cause you showed me a picture of her. Shes gorgeous- and you they would look amazing together.” He stared down at me, giving me a little smile before looking back up. I nuzzled myself back into his side, giving him a kiss on the arm. 

“I don't want this to end..” He sighed.

“What to end?”

“Us..”

This took me by complete shock. End? Us? I haven’t thought about anything like ‘us ending’ in..well..I never thought about it.

“What-..What do you mean Louis?”

“The tour is almost over, and I-” He sat up, sighing and slouching. 

“You what?” I sat up too, looking at him from the side. 

“Management wants us to be single for our next upcoming tour.”