Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

--////-/-----//-/-///-----//---///

Briannas POV

I walked out of the car quickly, Zayn following me. As soon as we got in our apartment, I walked to my room, feeling like throwing up.

That Kiera girl:

1. Smelt thickly of perfume

2. Hated everyone in the band except Liam

3. Kept giving me, Kristen and Julia evil looks the whole way home

And 4. She was trying to kiss Liam the whole way home.

I burst into tears once I sat down on m bed. 1 day and this boy is making me cry over him?

There was a suttle knock on the door. I looked up to see Zayn leaning against the doorframe.

"You okay?"

"No." I replied. He walked in and sat beside me.

"Its okay. Kiera is a really big-"

"Meanie."

"Not what I was going to say, a much more G rated version."

I laughed slightly, falling into his chest. I heard his heartbeat, ad he slowly breathed in and out. He fell back on the bed so we were lieing down together.

"Your to pretty to cry." he mumbled.

"Zayn?" I asked.

"Yah?" his heartbeat sped up a little faster.

"Do you..Do you think me and Liam would be good together?"

"Yah.." his heartbeat skipped a few beats before going normal again.

That was weird.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he got up quickly.

"Yah just..feel better alright? And remember.."

He walked to the door as I sat up and watched him.

"Your to beautiful to cry." he had a sense of hurt in his eyes, but he tried not to show it by biting his bottom lip. He walked off quickly without looking back.

What was up with him? And why am I so attracted to that lip bite of his?

Kristens POV

--

Once in the hotel, Liam, Julia, Harry and that girl I didnt alow in the apartment sat on the couch. Louis went to the kitchen with me to help me get some lemonde ready.

"Get the water please?"

"Anything for you babe." he smiled as he opened the fridge. Placing the water infront of me, his hands moved to my hips and he hummed in my ear, swaying me along with the music.

As I pored the water, he started kissing down my neck. My legs got all jiggly, but I tryed not to show how much I melt under his touch.

"I..Think..I.." he said inbetween kisses.

"Yes?" I smirked as I started slicing the lemon.

"Love..Y-" I shoved a lemon in his mouth before he finished. He smiled.

I started laughing and he took the lemon out quickly.

"Oh its like that is it!" he started chasing me around the kitchen, throwing lemons at me. I crouched behind the counter, not knowing exactly where he had suddenly dissapeared to.