Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

--//-///--/-----//----//--/--///--

Louis was frozen in his spot. I move my hand from his and walked into my flat, slamming the door behind me. I didnt lock it cause I wanted to get out of here and back home as fast as possible.

I hear my front door open as I grabbed a luggage and started throwing clothes inside. Shoes, pictures, everything.

"Kristen stop." Louis said, starting to unpack my things.

I grabbed the stuff he had just put on my bed and threw them back inside my luggage.

We locked in eyes as we went back and forth, he took things out and I put them back.

Louis pushed the luggage aside and pulled me into his arms, giving me a bone crushing hug, and I hugged back, crying into his chest.

"Dont go home..Please." he choked.

"I want to...Just for a while?"

"Please. I cant live without you. Your my everything. And I know what I did to Niall was completely wrong..But I couldnt help myself. I love you. And I want you to love me exactly the way I do..Tell me you love me too?" he looked at me, cupping my cheeks in his hands. He smiled sadly at me, trying to make me stay.

"I cant." I replied simply.

His smile dropped from his face and his arms dropped to his side.

He walked over to the door frame and I zipped up my luggage.

"So thats it then? Your just going to leave?..After all this!?"

"I just need time!" I walked past him, pulling my luggage along.

Taking out my phone, I bought a plane ride back to Toronto that takes off in less then 3 hours.

"Please Kristen dont leave." he walked after me down the hallway, everyone else gathering in the corridor.

I walked into the elevator, taking one last glance at Niall who was about to burst into tears, then at Louis who was frozen again.

"Bye." I whispered. The doors closed seconds later as I all heard them shouting random things like 'Kristen!' and 'Wait!' plus 'Hold on!'

I wiped a few tears from my eyes as the elevator door dinged. I walked across to the front door as I called a taxi. In less then a minute, I was shutting the door to the taxi and heading home.

--

My mom was waiting for me at the airport, and almost started crying at the sight of me.

In all the hype of Niall and Louis I seemed to have forgotten how homesick I was.

I called my mum on the plane, telling her I was coming home for a while.

Her arms wrapped around me in a tight hug and I embraced her.

"Ok so..I have work tomorrow but you can come and play with the kids if you want? I know its not as fun as hanging out with rockstars-" My mum did an air guitar and I rolled my eyes, "But I know you love kids..And im sure you'd be a even better teacher then me." we walked to her car and she started it up.

My mother worked at a elementry school teaching S.K/ Senior Kindergarten.

"I'd love to.." I layed my head on the window. 

Home. I was finally home.

--

"GOOD MORNING!!!!" A girls voice screamed in my ear as something (or someone) came flying down ontop of me.