Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

Briannas POV

I shut Kristens bedroom door and walked down the hallway. My blood was pumping in my head and I started getting a migrane.

Why was he pushing me about Zayn so much? Im dating Liam. Zayn was just..A fill in..No no he wasnt..He was...

"Hey beautiful." Liam patted the spot next to him on the couch and I gladly sat down. His arm slung over my shoulders as he read through a magazine on 'The Hunger Games'. "Have you seen this movie?" he asked.

"Not yet- Julia and Kristen are also fans of The Hunger Games- all 8 of us should go to the movies!" I smiled excitedly, "Its a week till your next concert, we have alot of time."

"Make that 7-"

"Why?"

"Zayn is going to Bradford to visit his family for the week. He know this girl and theyre meeting up."

I suddenly felt nauseous. He moved on? That fast? 

"O-Oh.." I stuttered. I felt kind of numb and sank into Liams chest.

Zayn was amazing. Zayn was so affectionete, protective, and just out-of-this-world. 

But there is something different about Zayn that just makes me sad hes moved on.

"Your quiet now- whats wrong?"

"Just- Happy for Zayn." I faked a smile. Why am I faking it though? I should be happy. I moved on first..I can even imagine how much its hurt him.

Harry and Julia suddenly appeared and sat onto the couch.

"Ello.." Harry smiled, pulling Julia onto his lap. She looked tired and worn out from dancing last night.

"Hey guys- we were thinking of going to see 'The Hunger Games'. You wanna come? Louis, Kristen, Niall and us four?"

"Yah sure." Harry an Julia agreed. "Have you talked to Kristen?" Julia questioned.

"Yah, when I woke her I made her take a shower then change an now shes sleeping. What about Louis Harry?" 

"Well- As soon as Kristen left he pushed Olivia off, and when he went out to get her she was gone..He came home late after that..I waited up for him till around 2:00 am..And he was wasted when he came home.. I sent him to bed and came here to sleep here. I just went there like 10 minutes ago and he doesnt want to leave his room.." Harry finished and sighed.

"Wow..So just us 5 then? Cause im sure Kristen isnt coming out of her room."

"I guess..I'll call him." Harry got up and took out his IPhone, quickly dialing Niall and going into the kitchen.

"Julia, have you talked to Zayn?" I asked.

"No, but im sure Niall has." 

"Hes coming..As long as we buy him popcorn." Harry walked back in and Julia sat ontop of him again. 

"That can be arranged." Liam smiled cutely, his nose scrunching.

Everyone waited in the hallway while I went to go ask Kristen if she wanted to come, just incase.

"Hey."

"Hey babe." she winked and smiled. We both laughed and I sat on the bed.

"Wanna go see The Hunger Games?" I poked her cheek and she swatted my hand away.

"Is Lou coming?"

"No. Its just me, Niall, Liam, Harry, Julia..And you?"

"Sure.." she got out of the bed. She tied her hair in a bun and put her hoodie on. She put some blue Ray Ban sunglasses on and grabbed 20$.