Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR

--///----///-////////---//----//-

Near the end of the movie, I was wrapped in Louis arms. Brianna was lieing on Liams shoulder, Julia was lieing on Harry's chest while one of his arms was wrapped around her.

Zayn was half asleep and Niall was full asleep. After having cookies and milk, he was out like a light.

Exactly like a child.

A 18 year old one.

I wipped a tear from my eye and Louis looked at me.

"You okay?"

"Ya..Old Disney films always makes me cry.." as soon as I spoke, his arms wrapped tighter around me and pulled me closer.

The movie credits started a few seconds later, and I could feel Louis staring down at me. I pushed myself up and out of his arms and tryed to fake a yawn.

"Gosh im tired. I think we all are aren't we?"

"Yah..Its already 12..We should be getting to bed soon."

"I was on a plane for a while too so time change..Night everyone." I said simply, and started down the hall.

Once in my room there was a slight knock at the door. Expecting to see Julia or Brianna there, it was Louis.

"Hey..You werent really going to just leave without a goodbye?"

"I said goodnight.." I said slowly, rubbing my eyes. I was actually really tired right now.

"Not a proper one." He walked to me, eyes travelling my body.

"Stop Louis..Please." I said, turning myself from him. Seeing a picture of my family suddenly made me tear up a little.

His arms wrapped around my waist, his  head resting on my shoulder. Seeing me bite my bottom lip instead of crying, he kissed my cheek and slowly made his way down to my neck, sending chills through my body.

I moved away from him.

"Do you not like me?" he asked loudly. I could see in his eyes he was hurt big time. He looked at the ground, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Louis.."

"Dont worry I get it..Im movin to fast and-"

I stopped by placing my hand on his cheek. My cold hands touching his warm skin gave me goosebumps.

I moved closer to his lips, and once we were inches away I moved over and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight Louis." I whispered.

He half smiled.

"G'Night lovely." and with that, he walked out the door.

--THE NEXT DAY--

Briannas POV

The sun shone through the window so brightly that my eyes started to hurt from being closed.

Last night really struck something inside me. I could not believe exactly what I was feeling with..Liam.

When he hugged me when he said goodbye, I stared into his eyes, and for that split second I felt like there was no one else but us. It was incredible.

Yawning and stretching, I shuffled out of my bed. The walls werent glowing anymore. At night, my walls change colours. A soft glow shines from the bottom of my walls, fading to the top. At day, my walls are neon colours.

But the best thing I absoloutly love about my room are my polaroid pictures.

I have thousands hanging on my walls, but my favourite ones, I creatively made a heart shape out of them. But I have another one that is probably my favourite from all.