Chapter 23: "Are you wearing a contact lense on one side?"

Start from the beginning

I can hear his soft giggle." What is it?" I'm starting to get very impatient.

"Amanda Miller, would you ever trust me leading you to places, if you were blind?" He asks.

"What is wrong with you?" I let out a small giggle.

"Shush. Answer."

"Depends."

"Aha? So, it just depends on what? Kay, then don't open your eyes forever. You might spot another guy and go for him." He lets my wrist go and I glare at him. -This boy needs a whip!-

He grins and points behind me. "Just kidding. Take a look."

My annoyance slightly fades as I turn around. What a wonderful, breathtaking view!
It may not be dawn yet, but even so the clouds embrace the almost twilight sky and the lake slowly moves by the wind. This place is also full of nature! Red,yellow, brown and some green leaves make this place even greater! This might be the greatest place I've ever been to! I can perceive his stares on me.

"This is wonderful!" I blurt out and he still wears that grin on his face.

He walks ahead."You said it." I spot a guitarbag behind him. -Where?! He didn't have that on him before!-

After a few steps, he grabs my hand and runs. I surprisingly follow him, although I hate running. A warm breeze blows at us, giving me those summer vibes. Not even a mile away, I start panting and feel my legs slowly giving up. While Raven looks like a model with his messy air hair. But what appeals more is his childish smile. I've never seen him like this before. -He looks so innocent!-

I try to keep up, but my legs are starting to tremble. He notices me slowing down and stops. "Are you alright?"

I nod and pant heavily. -No, it ain't embarrassing at all. My mom used to say:" A Woman doesn't break a sweat. She glows." If that is so, then I must be glowing like a pig!-

He shakes his head and still remains that smile. "You aren't into any sport activities, are you?"

I slightly flush."Well sorry, for not being sporty like you!" He laughs as I try catching my breath.

He suddenly swifts my legs, making me land on his arms. I shriek.

"W-What are you doing?!" I am shocked. "Let me down!"

He grins at me and shakes his head. "No way! Nu uh, not at this state." I try protesting, but he just chuckles and carries me to a big tree.

He lets me down and we take a sit under it. -How does this guy not get tired from running and dragging a 52kg girl?!- I thank him for bringing me to this place and taking all the troubles carrying me. "So, do you wanna play a game?"

I raise my eyebrows. "A game?"

"Yeah, 20 seconds. You get to ask me all kinds of things and I answer them. Which takes 20 seconds and then we switch." He smiles and places the guitar beside him.

"Sounds good." I'll take this opportunity to know him better.

"Ladies first." I roll my eyes at his manners.

"Stop being so gentle." I huff and he shrugs.

"Can't help it, I was raised by a Queen." He grins. -Cute! He gives the praise to his mom.- "Now start."

I nod. My eyes wander to the guitar."Why did you bring a guitar with you?"

He rolls his eyes. "Out of all questions-"

"Answer, you have 10 seconds left." I remind him and giggle.

"Cause I'll play a song later. My turn." He smirks. "Favourite color and why?" -Huh?-