Chapter 2 - Daily Life 3/4

Yuna glances at the clock again. There's thirteen of them in the dining hall. The only person they're missing is Kagami. Usually that wouldn't be too weird with her habit of sleeping in but she's already one hour later than her normal routine.

The synchronised swimmer sighs "I'm going to see if Fujioka is okay, is anyone coming with me?"

She doesn't say it, but everyone knows what Yuna means with her sentence. She's going to check if Kagami hasn't been killed, and she wants at least two people to join her.

Yukiji and Ginjiro volunteer to go with Yuna so the three of them leave the dining hall.

A few minutes after they left Monokuma's face appears on the monitor and it becomes completely silent in the dining hall for a moment, you can't even hear anyone breathing "All students, please assemble in the gym immediately."

A huge sigh of relief can be heard in the room. However, it doesn't take long for the students to realize that if this isn't a body discovery announcement, it can only mean one thing.

Monokuma has prepared another motive for them.

~*~

The murderous teddy bear laughs when they enter the gym "Upupupu, I can tell by the expression on your faces that you all know why you're here. It's time for the motive!" He seems way to happy with this.

"It was you! What did you do to Fujioka-san?!" Maeko yells. Reiji and Yuna manage to hold her back by grabbing her arms "Let me at him!"

Tatsuya adjusts his glasses "Haseyama-san, if you keep acting like this, it's possible that you could be punished by Monokuma."

Maeko sighs and relaxes her muscles, gritting her teeth "I know, but it's worth it. Someone needs to kill that fucking bear."

"We'll get back at him sometime, don't worry." Yuna smiles while Maeko sits on the ground.

The firebreather looks up and nods.

"Can I continue my explanation now?! Yes? Thank you." Monokuma looks incredible annoyed. He clears his throat "It seems you know that your classmate is sick. Well, that was me.~"

Maeko interupts his explanation "Called it! Fucking called it!"

"Shut up." Monokuma glares at the redhead, sending a shiver down her spine "Until a murder occurs, I'll infect a new person everyday until all of you are ill. Once we have a victim you'll get the cure. Don't worry, the disease won't kill anyone who's infected... yet. That was all I had to say. Happy killing!"

And just like he's done many time before, Monokuma just disappears.

"He's gone." Seiichi mutters.

Reiji almost jumps a metre into the air, he turns around "Stop doin' that!"

"Sorry."

Yuna pinches the bridge of her nose before sighing "Okay, there's not much we can do about it now. Matsui, can you take care of Fujioka?"

Kaida nods "Of course."

"Aren't you putting Matsui-chan in huge danger now? The disease may be very contagious." Aika smiles sweetly, which is weird combined with the sentence.

The blonde rolls her eyes but shakes her head, crossing her arms in the process "I don't think so, if Monokuma is going to infect one every day it would benefit him if it wasn't contagious, because he needs to control it."

"Plus, I'd do it anyway, even if it was contagious." Kaida speaks up, placing a hand on her chest with a small smile.

"Okay,Matsui is in charge of taking care of Fujioka. No one is allowed to dosomething stupid, did I make myself clear?" Yuna looks around, speaking withthe same authority in her voice that she displayed when they first met. She's agood leader.