Chapter 1 - Daily Life 1/4

Ren sighs, knowing there's not much he can do he opens the map of the school and heads to the dormitory to take a look at his room. It's not like anyone will be in the mood to come up with ideas with what to do about their situation, so he might as well explore.

He starts with his own room. It's a rather simple room. To one wall there's a black bed with a sapphire blue blanket and matching pillow, a desk with a sapphire blue chair and a grey trashcan next to it. To the wall on the opposite side is a sapphire blue couch with a matching salon table and a tv. A black closet is located at another wall. The final wall has the door Ren just entered the room through, and another door. Of course, there's also a monitor, a security camera and the same steel plates where the windows should be.

The ravennette notices a stand with a pass on the salon table and walks over to it. The pass has his name on it, probably for his dorm room. He tucks it in his pocket. There's another note.

Dear students,

You've all been given your pass to your assigned door rooms, starting tomorrow you won't be able to open your dorm rooms without these. Making another pass is troublesome so make sure you don't lose them! The girls' bathrooms can be locked from the inside, the boys' bathrooms don't have locks. Also, the hot water is cut off at nighttime, so keep that in mind.

After memorizing the information in the note Ren attempts to throw the note in the trashcan, but misses. He sighs and walks to the crumbled paper, picking it up and simply tossing it in the trashcan.

He's just sitting there, wondering what he should do next, until someone rings the doorbell.

Ren gets up and walks to the door, he is rather surprised to see Reiji.

"Watanabe-kun, can I help you?" The chess player asks.

"I was wonderin' if you'd join me in explorin' this place. Everyone else has already teamed up or refuses to go with anyone else. C'mon, bro, don't leave me hangin'." Reiji rambles.

"Woah, calm down." Ren makes an gesture with his hands that the pink head should slow down a bit "I was planning to look around anyway. I don't mind."

"Thanks, Kimura-kun!" Reiji beams and holds out his fist.

Ren awkwardly bumbs his fist with Reiji's before they start walking.

They turn right where they find the laundry room, which is empty, and the storage room, where they run into Aika and Ginjiro.

'Heck no.'

"Hello~" Aika greets them, waving enthusiasticly. Ginjiro is quick to mimic her and starts waving as well.

"We're literally in the same room." Ren deadpans.

"Aw, Kimura-kun, don't be suck a party pooper." Aika pouts.

Said boy just rolls his cyan eyes before Reiji speaks up "Yano-san, Yamasaki-kun, it's good to see you."

"You literally saw each other fifteen minutes ago." Ren mumbles. He sighs "Either way, did you find anything interesting here?"

"Well, 'anything' is a bit too... general." Ginjiro grins, happily announcing his discovery "You can find pretty much anything here! Flashlights, spare blankets, buckets and so on!"

Ren nods "Thank you."

"Are you certain you don't want me to find you a match, Kimura-kun? I think I've already gotten an idea~" Aika suggests with a smile.

"I've already said no." He deadpans.

"Tee-hehe, such a shame. Let me know if you change your mind, yeah?"