"I'm sorry, Mummy. You were busy and we were hungry." She looked back at him with big eyes and he narrowed his eyes at her.

"And how have I taught you to get my attention when I'm busy?" He asked softly.

He wasn't the type to yell at his children when they made mistakes. He considered it a learning experience for them and when they did anything, he would recount what he had told them to do in certain situations.

As they finally arrived in the kitchen, Butterfly turned to look at him. "You said that I should say excuse me then wait for you to notice and give me per-miss-on to speak."

He had also begun teaching her to break her words down if she couldn't speak it properly and it was pretty effective if he did so himself.

"Correct," he agreed. "I know that you're a big girl but you still need Mummy's help, okay?"

She nodded and held the bread and spoon out to Danny. "Okay, Mummy. I promise not to do that again."

"Good." He smiled and placed Kylo and Kalypso down on the floor. "You two. Stay here so that Mummy can clean your dirty faces."

They looked up at him with grins on their faces while they wiped at the peanut butter so that they could lick their palms.

"Don't you dare. Don't put your dirty hands in your mouth or I'll put you both in a timeout," he warned, looking at them sternly.

"I'll help you, Mummy," Butterfly spoke up, turning towards the stepstool so that she could grab the disinfectant wipes.

"Be careful and don't rush, Butterfly. I don't want you to hurt yourself," he chided, moving to take the wipes from her.

"Sorry, Mummy."

"Its okay, baby. Just be careful." He then got to work on cleaning the twins and fixing them their PB&J sandwiches.

All the drawers in the house were child proof but the children had had a basket filled with plastic utensils, dishes, cups etcetera that they could use.

Butterfly had obviously used the stepstool to get up on the counter to reach the Peanut butter and jelly bottles and he was freaking pissed.

From now on, he was banning it's use from everywhere but the bathroom.

"Butterfly." Said girl turned to him while eating her sandwich from her seat around the kiddie table. "From now on, you will no longer be allowed to use your stepstool anywhere but the bathroom, okay? I find that you're being rather disobedient these days and that's something that I'm not gonna allow any further. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mummy," She agreed quickly, looking apologetic.

"Good." He then walked to the fridge to take some fish out of the freezer to thaw.

He usually tried to cook early for when Wolfie got home but everything couldn't always go as planned, could it?

Jackson and Arlo were gonna come over with Declan and Skylar for their daily playdate so he would have to do triple the amount of fish because the Alphas ate alot and Arlo was pregnant.

And when they got here, he was gonna take a shower then start cooking.

"Mama, juce pweas!"

He snorted at Kylo to see his face dirty with bread crumbs and pushed off from where he was leaning against the counter to get him and Kalypso's sippy cups.

"Okay, baby boy. What kind of juice do you want? Apple, Grape or Orange juice?"

"Gape!" He called out with a grin.