Good Morn- Go To Hell!

After a night of pure and utter fucking, Danny was ready to start the day with a bounce in his step.

First, he was gonna cook some breakfast and serve it to Wolfie in bed, then he was gonna suck the Alpha off and probably ride him afterwards.

Yes he was still horny.

But what do you expect when there was a charming, sexy, handsome, exquisite Alpha in bed waiti-

"Owww!"

"Get up and stop dreaming, I'm starving!" Danny kicked Wolfie in his side once more then threw himself back on the bed. "I can't even crawl to go to the bathroom because my arms are weak and my legs won't move."

Wolfie grumbled and opened an eye to look at the Omega. "Can't you have mercy on me for once in your stubborn life?" he mumbled, closing his eye once more.

He heard Danny snort before the Omega moved closer to snuggle into him. "Nope, I'm taking full advantage of you now that I'm pregnant."

Wolfie opened his eyes to see Danby snuggling into him with his face turned away. "What the heck are you doing?" he asked, eyebrows furrowed in curiosity.

"I choose to continue living my healthy life by not inhaling your morning breath," He quipped, laughing when Wolfie sucked his teeth. "It never ceases to amaze me when you do that."

"What? Behave like any human being would? You act as if Caucasian people are from a different planet sometimes. I'm Just like you minus the skin colouring. Now come here and love me," He muttered, spinning. Danny around so that the Omega was facing him.

Danny quickly his his face in Wolfie's neck. "Nope, nope. Not today, Satan."

Wolfie huffed, offended. "Okay, now you're being dramatic. I don't even get morning breath so stop being stubborn and give me a kiss."

He snickered and continued evading Wolfie's attempt to move his head away.

"Dee, come on," he whined, getting desperate enough to start tickling the Omega. "Give me a quick snogging and then I'll go."

Even while squirming away from Wolfie's nimble fingers, he refused to raise his head. "Nope. Let's let loose and have some fun in bed. Let's take a break from adult life." He raised his head to look Wolfie in the eyes. "Besides, you know I don't like doing anything unless I've cleaned myself so let's go brush our teeth and take a bath. Relax and then cuddle with one another."

The Alpha groaned but agreed. "Fine. But, I'm feeling so lazy right now. I really don't want to get up."

A groan left Danny's lips and he abruptly sat up, slightly confusing Wolfie. "What? One of us has to make the effort so that the other could follow along." And just to entice the Alpha, he leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips before quickly moving back before Wolfie could grab him. "Oh no, you don't. Get up and take me to the bathroom. I'm so damn sore right now."

Wolfie sighed and managed to push himself up. "I wanna sleep until Armageddon. So fucking tired," he moaned, falling back down on the bed.

Before Danny could complain, he began rolling himself to the edge and let himself fall to the floor. "Oww. I feel boneless. Maybe you should carry me to the bathroom."

He scoffed and began rolling towards Wolfie's side until he could look over the edge at the Alpha who was rubbing his feet and face against the soft carpet. "Carry you with what? You're bigger than me in every way and not to mention, I'm barely weighting 110 lbs even while pregnant. Let's just go get cleaned up then we can laze about as much as we want." He reached down and poked Wolfie in the middle of his back." Plus, I just really need a good soak."