Please Be Advised.

Follow me Daniis21

Please be advised that any complaints about the way I structure my writing will be ignored and deleted.

If you do not understand something then please re-read the chapter and if that doesn't help, I will explain.

I do not write like you nor do I want to so please don't come here and tell me how you want to see stuff because it's not your story.

Don't come argue with me because I put stuff in here that you don't like. Unlike you, my opinion matters since it's my story.

If you don't like what I write then do your best to skip that part and move on or leave my book so others can enjoy.

I took enough crap in Book 1 and I'm not gonna put up with any in Book 2.

Please be advised that I don't give a damn about what you think I should write.

If you are a supporter then please carry on, it's not aimed at you. If you are someone who points out spelling errors then please continue, you're helping me :). If you are someone who thinks that I'm being wrong about something that I've experienced myself and gone through then please leave because you and your opinion are irrelevant because last thing I checked, you're reading a book on what I write not the other way around.

If you are someone who wants to criticise my writing, please don't because I don't have time for it. I know how to write properly but this is a Wattpad story not some sort of Writer's convention.

If I include a million characters in my story, don't come telling me that you are not gonna read becuase there are too much characters as if people aren't supposed to have family and friends. Just stop being an idiot.

Don't come tell me I add too much pictures because I already said I hate writing descriptive sentences. Last time I checked, everyone can write a Wattpad story to their liking and if you can't skip a couple pictures then that says more about you than me. However do you focus when reading school textbooks?

If you say that I'm blowing things out of proportion then would you look at that. I'm doing it on my own story which you decided to read so take an L and be quiet because I've already shown that I love calling bitches out.

If you don't like my story then leave, that's the easy option. I'm not writing the way you prefer, Im writing the way I like.

If I want to structure my sentences in the center and not the side then I damn well will because it's my story and its not hard to read.

So please be advised that just like you, your comment is irrelevant unless it's actual helpful and not becuase you don't like the way I write.

So kindly fuck off or enjoy the book.

I hate the scent of Musty in my comments section.