Butterfly Hadrian

The month after Butterfly's birth was a learning experience for both Danny and Wolfie as the pup was pretty active. It really was a good thing that they had pup-proofed their entire home or their curtains and furniture would've been in tatters or scratched up.

Danny had made certain to order materials and furniture that were already fortified against the claws of a pup.

He had even bought one of those wicker baskets that Arlo had suggested since Butterfly seemed to despise the ones he had ordered. And because of that, he ended up having to donate the ones he bought.

At least it wasn't a waste of money if he could give them to someone in need.

"She's fussy today, huh?" Wolfie commented wrly, quirking an eyebrow in amusement as his daughter knawed at his finger.

Danny huffed and turned on back from his position sprawled across Wolfie's lap. "Probably because of the heavy raining. Remember that she can't go outside to play with Declan and Skylar."

Wolfie chuckled and began combing a hand through Danny's bound curls. "Yeah... And here I was thinking that I'd get you to myself for a couple of hours." As he said this, he moved his hand from Danny's hair and began caressing his cheek. "Might have to wrap it up this time because Butterfly was just born and your body can't handle an injection so soon."

At his words, Danny's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Wrap it up with what?" He raised up until he was sitting on the Alpha's lap, carefully prying Butterfly off of him to position her in front of his chest. "Let's see if I can get her to sleep a bit because it's getting close to her nap time."

As if understanding what he was saying, Butterfly began wriggling in his hold, soft whimpering escaping her mouth.

"Oh no you don't, sweetheart. Time for your afternoon nap." He  handed her back to Wolfie who took her with a low chuckle and took his shirt all the way off. Butterfly tended to tear his shirts while feeding if it was in sight so he started taking the entire thing off. "Okay. Time to feed sweet girl," he cooed, taking her back from Wolfie so that he could reposition her.

Wolfie watched in interest as Danny guided Butterfly to his nipple, waiting for the fussy pup to latch on by herself before looking back at him.

"So... Wrap what up and with what?" he repeated curiously, not even wincing at the feeling of Butterfly's teeth and claws digging into his skin.

"My co- willy," he averted his eyes at the look Danny sent him. "And wrap it up with one of those new birth control items. Condoms or something. Heard they got the idea from the Humans."

Danny snorted. "I doubt that's gonna go over well with a majority of Wolves."

"Probably not but I still wanna try it. It may not be as good as the injection but I believe it'll work."

"Hmm." He turned and pressed his back against Wolfie's chest. "We're guaranteed almost four hours before we have to wake Butterfly up or she wakes up by herself."

"That's more than enough time for me to wreck you good," he whispered while nibbling at Danny's neck. He positioned his hands at the Omega's hips and held on tightly, grounding his clothed dick up against his arse. "If it weren't for Butterfly, I would fuck you right here, right now."

Danny bit his lip and pushed back against him. "W-Wait... Please... Let me put her to sleep," he pleaded softly.

It's been so long since he's properly felt the Alpha and to be completely honest, he was getting desperate. He was practically addicted to sex with the Alpha and because of that, he wanted to get it as regularly as he could as long as he wasn't too sore.