She's Here!

It was halfway through May that Danny was considering just inducing Labour because these damn false contractions were gonna get the best of him.

He had originally planned on a natural birth but Wolfie had yepped his ear off until he agreed on going to the Hospital.

Damn Alpha.

Ugh. He was just about ready to pull his beautifully moisturised curls out and that wasn't easy to say because black hair needed care and attention to grow.

"Hey, are you doing okay?" Wolfie was looking at him worriedly and all he could do was release a groan.

"Do I look okay to you?" He snapped, looking guilty seconds later at the look on Wolfie's face. "Babe, I'm sorry. I've just feel like utter shite and I don't know what to do," he ended with a sob. "All these fucking fake contractions, Brixton whatever they're called are getting on my nerves and I just want this pup out of me." He was full on crying by the time he finished speaking.

Wolfie could only look at him in sympathy, wrapping his arms around the distressed Omega. "It's okay, baby. No need to get yourself worked up over it. She'll come when it's the right time so for now, let her bake some more and start focusing on your Graduation. Not to mention, your birthday is coming up so instead of planning a suprise party, let's have a get together. You can invite all your family members and friends and I'll invite Jackson and Arlo. How about that?"

"Y-Yeah." That was all he said as he focused on wrapping himself as much as he could in Wolfie's arms. "Alpha?"

"Hmm?" his eyebrows furrowed at how meek Danny sounded. "Is everything okay, baby?"

He sniffled and looked up at Wolfie's face. "Do you... Do you still l-love me?"

His emotions have been spiralling out of control lately so he had been prone to a lot of outbursts. Wolfie had been understanding the entire time but Danny knew that sooner or later, the Alpha would start getting irritated and he cringed at the thought of what Wolfie might do.

He didn't want to assume that the Alpha would yell or put his hands on him but he couldn't help himself.

His emotions were out of whack and he didn't even know what he wanted anymore! He's eating gross stuff and peeing like thirty times a day. Not to mention, his face was rounder and his ankles were like bowling pins, any amount of pressure would send him tumbling down. He looked squishy and he may be cute like this but it was a pain in the arse!

He couldn't exercise. He could cook. He couldn't clean. He couldn't swim. He couldn't take dick. What else was there for him to do?! He was useless - expect for the whole pregnancy thing - and he had nothing to do to pass the time when Wolfie left for work except for ordering stuff online.

He had already washed and sterilised everything and they were netaly folded in the baby's room.

All the bottles and other stuff had their own space in the cupboards so he was ordering a bunch of shoes, hats, bibs, you name it.

He would simply donate everything when they got to small.

Ugh! What was there for him to fucking do?!

"Babe? Babe? What's with the expression on your face?" he asked worriedly, taken back by the annoyed look on Danny's face.

Danny just pushed his mouth at him and he rolled his eyes fondly. "But to answer your question. Nothing you do can ever stop me from loving you... Well except for cheating but I'm not even gonna entertain that thought. You are my everything, baby. You on our little Flowerpup. So don't think that I'm gonna be turned off because you have mood swings. It's all part of the package and I'd be an idiot to get annoyed with you. I was the one who wanted to have a baby this quickly so I should be more understanding of what you're going through because you're way stronger than me. You're protecting our pup and making sure that she's developing properly for her entry into our world. Not to mention, you're gonna be birthing her and that's not easy at all. I doubt that I could've done what you're doing if I was in your position. But the least that I can do is to cater to your needs so that you'll get some semblance of comfort. I love you. Every single part of you." He placed a kiss on Danny's lips as he finished speaking.