Incoming

It was the first April and Danny managed to behave as if nothing was wrong.

He was never any good at April fools pranks but he was damned if he didn't atleast try with Wolfie.

He didn't plan on doing anything over-the-top or even video tape anything. Just something small that Wolfie probably won't pay much mind to.

He wanted something subtle, something lasting that the Alpha won't even realise unless Danny himself told him.

Something that the Alpha would go on believing without being any the wiser. Kinda like a timeless prank. One which could last for years to come.

Something kinda sadistic but he wasn't interested in the cliché faking death, cheating, ignoring your bf/gf and such pranks.

Can anyone say lame?

He wasn't much of a pranks kinda person but he'd watch it if it seemed atleast partially genuine.

So with that thought in mind, he finished his daily yoga exercises and carefully pushed himself up, gripping the edge of the yoga mat between his toes so that he could roll it up and place it in its usual space at the side of the telly.

Wolfie was out for one thing or the another and the most he told Danny was that he needed to  continue compiling the necessary information or whatever Solicitor jargon he had used when he told Danny that he needed for his case.

All he knew was that it flew right over his head and he wasn't going to burst his brain trying to remember what exactly the Alpha said.

Now pushing that to the side, he didn't even know what he could do for fun. His uncle Victor was spending one more week by them before leaving and he hadn't even had a chance to spend time with him.

The man was busy helping Wolfie and the most Danny got out of him was the usual greetings before he locked himself in Wolfie's office with the other man or went out investigating.

Was the man single or something?

He had too much time on his hands in Danny's opinion.

A sigh of relief left his lips as sat down on the couch. There wasn't much he could do in his state as he was just about ready to pop and not to mention, Wolfie was getting more antsy the closer his due date approached and he couldn't exactly blame him.

He didn't doubt that the Alpha's senses were going haywire with the need to protect him, the need to be certain that there were no threats around to harm his Omega and their unborn child.

It was all pretty sweet and he honestly couldn't find it in himself to be annoyed with him.

He was actually taking advantage oh him and he didn't even feel guilty. Wolfie was the one who knocked him up so Danny should be able to lean on him as heavily as he wanted.

It was only fair that way.

Heh. He picked the telly remote up between his toes and stretched his hand out to take it, wiggling his fingers just to... just... Come on... Just... J-... Yes!

He pulled the remote close to his chest, panting heavily from the strain.

For fucks sake. All that energy just to pick up a remote.

And to make it worse, he couldn't even complain because he doubted that he would be able to relax like this when the pup was born.

That was the difference between a Werewolf and a Human baby. The telly shows that Human babies just lie around all day, waiting to be changed, fed, burped and occasionally taken on a stroll in their prams.