Literal Cock Sucking Bitch

It was around 6:30am the next day that Danny was awaken by Wolfie's phone going off. He groaned and slapped the Alpha's shoulder. "Babe, phone. I wanna sleep," he grumbled.

Wolfie grunted and just burrowed his face deeper into Danny's neck. "Ignore it."

"Babeee."

The Alpha hummed and continued sleeping as his phone went off.

Danny's eyebrows furrowed and he opened his eyes to see said phone vibrating on the bedside table, lighting up like a Christmas tree. "Lazy," he mumbled drowsily, stretching his arm out to pick it up and answer it.

He then placed it at his ear and closed his eyes. "Yeah?"

"Danny? Where's Wolfie?"

The Omega sighed. "Babe, here." He held the phone out for Wolfie but the Alpha remained in the same position.

Danny couldn't exactly fault him. It was the weekend and he had been running himself ragged as of late and they had agreed on sleeping in.

There was only so much work and photoshoots that they can go to without eventually burning out.

"Honey, come on. It's for you." He turned his head and opened his eyes once more, raising his hand back to ruffle Wolfie's hair. "Come on. Wake up and take your phone."

Wolfie grumbled and raised his head, eyes red-rimmed as he looked at Danny. "Hmm?"

Said Omega smiled and caressed his cheek. "Here." He handed the phone over and waited until Wolfie took it and plopped back down on the bed before turning around, mindful of his tummy.

"Wolfie speaking."

Danny lied down on Wolfie's chest and threw his leg over the Alpha's hips since he was too short to reach his legs; he then placed his arm on his bump which was also partway on Wolfie.

"Really? Are you certain?"

Trying his best to tune out the one-sided conversation, Danny tried to remember the dream he was having.

He really hated waking up in the middle of a dream because as soon as he went back to sleep, a different one started.

"Okay. Why don't you come over and we'll go through everything. My court date should be scheduled for April but I'm not sure on the date yet."

Danny frowned and opened his eyes, looking up at the Alpha who was grinning like a loon; he pouted and looked down at his chest and placed a kiss there. Looking back up, he blushed when he locked gazes with Wolfie.

The Alpha raised and eyebrow and wrapped his arm around him while his other held his IPhone.

He just raised his eyebrows for a second before laying his head back down on the Alpha's chest, sliding his hand down until it bumped on Wolfie's boxers.

Not looking back up at the Alpha, he pushed the boxers down and pulled the Alpha's cock out, biting his lip at the site.

He heard the loud intake of air but didn't look up, he instead focused on thumbing the slit in the mushroom head.

"Danny." Said Omega looked up to see the Alpha looking down at him, eyes narrowed and eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah," he replied, clearing his throat as he focused once more on the call. "Yeah, no problem. You can come and stay as long as you like just like last time."

Danny grinned and began pushing himself up, looking back at the Alpha as his hands supported him until he was sitting upright on the bed. He wasted no time and began scooting down until he was at the Alpha's hips.