Psychiatric Evaluation

It was the 27th of March when Wolfie received a call from the Judge saying that he would be having his Psychiatric Evaluation tomorrow with Dr Richard F. Patrick.

To say that Wolfie was relieved was an understatement. Dr Patrick was his original choice because the man was as impartial as they came.

Bribing him was a waste of time and by the end of it, you would be the one in deep trouble.

Hell, even Wolfie couldn't persuade the man go easy on him during the evaluation. The man was well respected and wouldn't allow anything or anyone to tranish his reputation.

So the court would be getting an authentic evaluation from him. There was a chance that it could go wrong but there was honestly nothing he could do about it.

There was no revision involved. So no cheating... Nothing.

He just hoped that everything went well and that the particulars of the case continued  in his favour.

So that was one thing out of the way.

Him and Victor were making a lot of leeway regarding collecting more information on his parents and he had enough to defend himself in court but he was the type to go for overkill so he had Victor investigating some more on his end while he got everything filed and copied.

Nothing like being prepared.

So despite how abrupt this examination was scheduled, he had nothing to worry about because as mentioned before, Dr Patrick was a fair guy and Wolfie couldn't have gotten a more impartial Psychiatrist.

He sighed and relaxed against the couch. Danny was fast asleep while draped over him. He had just finished his hours online and he was pretty exhausted since they were now being tested.

They had had to cutback on the photoshoots so that Danny could get enough rest and study for his exams. The Omega had less and less energy these days and Wolfie refused to allow him to do anything other than study and rest.

He would simply hire a chef like he had been doing before Danny came along and luckily, the Omega actually allowed it.

It was kinda hard to argue about it when you were dead on your feet and wanted nothing more than to sleep the day away.

Placing a kiss on Danny's curly hair, he couldn't help but imagine having a daughter with Danny's skin, his eyes, his hair, his everything. He knew that it didn't work like that but one could imagine.

Their child would be biracial, having a blend of his and Danny's skin tone. She could have either his blue eyes or Danny brown eyes. The Omega's curly hair or his straight hair.

The possibilities were freaking endless and he couldn't wait to meet her.

A little him and Danny.

Hopefully the Omega wouldn't stop at one. It wasn't his body to demand Danny to get pregnant again and if the Omega didn't want another pup then he wouldn't force him.

Sure, it would be a blessing to have more pups but there was always adoption if the Omega wasn't willing.

Hmm... Regardless. That was a conversation for later on. I mean, they haven't even had the first one yet and here he was thinking about expanding.

Sheesh. He was becoming so fucking soft.

Back before he met Danny, he would've never tolerated any sort of attitude from an Omega. He would've never allowed an Omega to swear around him and he would've been deciding what he wanted an Omega to do, not having them choose themselves.