Danny Da Boss

Danny breathed a sigh of relief and finally closed the computer for the day;he had just finished the necessary school hours and he was starvelling.

Yes, he just made up a word. That was how hungry he was.

He was home alone as Wolfie had left for work and the Alpha had made certain that he cooked the seafood soup like last time for him to take to work. He had even taken a second bowl for Jackson.

Well, it's not as if he minded.

So with a grin, he got up and headed into the kitchen to start on dinner, that way he could laze about all he wanted.

His back was aching a lot now that he was almost 4 months along. It was now March and he was kinda dreading the month of May since he would be graduating, having his birthday and giving birth.

And to top it all off, he still hadn't figured out Wolfie's birthday but that was easily fixable. He just needed to check Wikipedia and walla!

Once he arrived in the kitchen, he got to work on pulling a slew of ingredients out of the cupboards.

He was gonna make some desserts since him and Wolfie hadn't really celebrated Valentines day. They had just gotten married and that was enough red for them so they had skipped celebrating Valentines and instead spent the day soaking in their tub.

Danny could happily state that it was still the best day ever; he released a soft sigh and got to work on making the desserts.

Wolfie wanted some to take to work tomorrow and he was not about to get up earlier than he already was to do it.

It was getting more difficult staying on his feet for long periods of time since the baby was this big. He was almost four months and in human pregnancies, this would've been 7 months.

Yeah... He was big but not too big since was pretty smol.

He honestly couldn't wait to graduate and have this pup. He just hoped that his graduation came first because Lord knows that he couldn't go on stage to accept his diploma while breastfeeding because Wolfie would more than likely have an aneurysm and it would be embarrassing.

Even if he covered himself, everyone would be able to smell the scent of milk and nooooo... No freaking way.

He shook those thoughts out of his head before it actually happened.

And speaking of, his graduation was already scheduled for 09/05. His birthday was 24/05, so all that was left was his due date.

He would also be attending his friends' graduation in July and that was okay since the pup would be like two months old.

Sure, it was still a bit early but he wasn't going to miss their graduation for anything.

Though one thing he didn't miss was his monthly flow. Fuck, how did people even get through those? It really was a good thing for those microwaveable hot water bags or he would've been squirming from the pain.

But now that he was pregnant, he had a couple of months left of bliss.

Hmmm.

He huffed and pulled a chair from around the table so the he could reach the mixer. There was no way he was gonna use that hand mixer while his feet was already aching.

Wolfie had two of eveything, so he could work on multiple stuff instead of having to wait until one of the mixtures were done.

He absentmindedly tugged at his collar before getting to work on plugging the mixer in and tossing two whole sticks of butter and cups of white sugar.