We're Having A... Celebration?

A shiver wracked the form of the pregnant Omega as he walked through the doors of the Hospital, the chill in the air him belaying the opposing temperatures when inside the building versus outside.

He couldn't help but bemoan the fact that he forwent a scarf, thinking that his coat would be sufficient enough to combat the weather.

But then again, he couldn't blame anyone but himself for his lapse in judgement. The forecast hadn't changed from the predictions of snow and the drop in temperature.

So with a soft sigh, he stuck his fingers inside his coat, pouting in frustration that he wasn't able to admire the sonogram given to him by the Doctor; he finally discovered the gender of his child and that was cause for celebration.

But unfortunately, he wasn't that brave to remove his fingers from the warmth of his coat pockets.

He had also left his gloves home and while he may be a Werewolf, all his energy and therefore warmth was now being directed to that of his unborn child.

Not to say that he was defenseless, no... no. It just meant that he was now susceptible to illnesses, but that was only to a certain degree.

He honestly had nothing to worry about other than a few instances of mild discomfort.

"So..." No words had been spoken since they left the Hospital and walked towards where Wolfie had parked the Jeep. Danny kept glancing at the Alpha but his face remained blank even as they came to a stop infront of the aforementioned jeep. "Babe?"

The man turned to look at him, eyebrows furrowed as he unlocked the vehicle so that they could enter and gain protection from the chill of the air. "Hmm?"

Swallowing nervously, he buckled himself in, making certain to be careful of his growing bump. "W-What do you think about the results?"

Not to say that he wasn't elated because he was. Even if Wolfie wasn't happy, he wouldn't let that get him down. The Gender of his pup wasn't so much as important as their health.

All he hoped for was a healthy pregnancy.

"The results..." His eyebrows furrowed as he waited for Danny to shut the door before starting the ignition. "Danny," he continued, looking over at the Omega who was biting his lip, belaying his nervousness.

Silence reigned for a beat before a smile stretched across Wolfie's face, surprising the Omega.

"Are you freaking kidding me?! We're having a daughter! Sure, a son is great and all but we can always try again," he exclaimed, dropping his head back against headrest. "We're having a little girl in two months, Danny."

The Omega breathed a sigh of relief and placed a hand over on Wolfie's leg. "I thought that you were disappointed."

Wolfie snorted and began driving out of the Hospital parking lot. "It just took a while for the news to sink in. I am in no way disappointed."

"Great." He smiled and gripped Wolfie's trouser leg. "I feel so tired right now," he murmured, yawning lowly. "Today has been... exciting."

"Yeah... Yeah, I bet." Wolfie chuckled and took a hand off the steering wheel to comb through Danny's hair. "Just crank the seat back and take a nap."

Danny yawned once more and did just that; he would go apeshit at the sonogram once they reached home.

"Take me inside when we're home," he intoned. "Don't wake me up."

"Gotcha."

...

Danny withheld a moan as Wolfie buried his face at his neck, breathing in his scent as he plastered himself to his back