Honeymoon Phase

The drive to the Villa after their successful wedding reception had Danny in high spirits.

Everyone loved the prizes and he had yet to open any of the wedding presents.

Ehh, he could always do it tomorrow.

The guests had polished off everything from the buffet table - in that they had eaten their fill then packaged the remaining to take home - and Danny couldn't be happier.

Their wedding cake had been cut  and shared with his and Wolfie's families. The remaining was set to be transported to their Villa along with their Wedding gifts.

So all-in-all, everyone left happy and Danny couldn't be happier.

Oh look at him. He was repeating himself but what could you expect? He just got married and threw a successful reception even if he wasn't the one to plan it himself.

So yeah, everything thankfully went off without a hitch and he had even cuddled with his nephew Damon before Levi practically pulled him out of his arms, his motherly instincts going to haywire at being separated from the newborn for so long.

And after that, he saw a lot of Celebrities and what a treat that had been.

  ~~~Flashback~~~

Danny's eyes practically sparkled as he looked at Zac Efron who had taken a liking to the patties - his family had made and which had no business being a food option at his wedding - while talking to some other celebrities after taking some pictures with fans.

He sometimes forgot that Wolfie was a huge celebrity, but seeing other celebrities at his wedding acting so causally drove the point home once more.

So far, he had seen Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Benedict Cumberbatch, Ryan Gosling - he didn't care - that guy who played Spiderman, Andrew Gar... field? The guy who played as the original Hulk, the one with the squinty eyes. Megan Foxx, Natalie Portman, Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Styles, Pauley Perette etcetera etcetera.

So back to the matter at hand. There was a sexy, eye-candy Alpha a few feet away from him and he couldn't even go over and introduce him, possibly causing an 'accident' to get Zac to interact with him because Wolfie's hands were gripping his hips so tightly that if he had actual belly fat, a corset won't be needed to hide it.

As long as his hands weren't squeezing his tummy then no harm done.

Not to mention, the Alpha had been growling in his ear for the past five minutes, threatening to melt his bones into soup when they went on their honeymoon if he so much as talked to Zac.

Yeah... Danny wasn't too fond of walking like he had weights tied to his balls, so he had sat his beautiful arse down on his Alpha's lap and proceeded to ogle Zac from afar.

It wasn't even that he was interested in the other Alpha. He loved Zac's movies, so of course he wanted to talk to him and hopefully take a picture.

The first Zac Efron movie he had watched was 17 again and he became hooked from there.

Wolfie honestly had nothing to worry about because Danny didn't believe in cheating. If their relationship wasn't working then he would just divorce then ghost his arse.

And to make it even more silly that he would ever think to cheat, he was almost two months pregnant and he just got married. So really, Wolfie had nothing to worry about because Danny wasn't shameless.