38 // jimin

And this concludes week two of being without Yoongi. I at least was expecting a call or text. I thought he would at least try to apologize or ask if I was ok. I guess I wasn't worth even that. 

I keep trying to push him out of my thought but it never seems to work. My life is so great right now- Yoongi is the only thing keeping me from being happy. 

I just can't believe he would use 'I love you' as an excuse. As a way to change the topic. While it might just be words to him, I actually do love him. He managed to heal so many scars in the little time we've been together and even though he hurt me, I can't seem to hate him.

I toss my covers off and head out the door with nothing but a thin t-shirt and sweats despite the fact that it's 2am. The cold bites my skin as soon as I open my front door.

I find myself wandering down my street. Maybe it wasn't the best idea considering my neighborhood isn't exactly safe at night, but I desperately need to clear my head. I take in a deep breath and let it out watching the condensation float away like white smoke. My body begins to shake from the cold but it doesn't bother me much- I kind of like the pain. 

- - -

I don't know how or why but I find myself standing in front of Yoongi's door. 

"Fuck," I curse, turning away. Even my sub conscience wants me to run back to him.

And of course at the worst possible time- the door opens.

"Jimin?" It's Hobi. "What are you doing out at this hour? Come inside!"

"N- no hyung, I should go," I say trying to hide by obvious shivering.

"Hell no, I'm not letting you go back out there at 3 in the morning when its almost freezing," he says dragging me inside.

"No," I whisper, trying to break out of his grasp. "Yoongi won't-"

"Jimin?" I hear a soft voice behind Hobi.

I squeeze my eyes shut. His voice sounds so broken- I don't want to see the state he's in.

"You both are going to work this out," Hoseok decides, pushing me towards him. "So much of this is just a misunderstanding."

He leaves with out another words- leaving me in Yoongi's living room alone with the man who shattered my heart.

"Jimin," he says again. It's a mere whisper.

"P-please don't hurt me anymore," I whisper back.

"I never meant to," he says, shuffling closer.

"But you did," I snap, unsure of where the sudden confidence came from.

My eyes open and I'm pointing my finger at him. "I trusted you and you broke it. You made me feel so much and you never felt anything. How much of it was a lie Yoongi? How much?!"

He breaths out and lifts up a hand- I flinch and turn away with my eyes squeezed shut.

I hear a soft gasp, but the contact never comes. I let my eyes open to find Yoongi's hand in his hair and his jaw hanging open.

"Y-you thought I would hit you?"

I can basically hear his heart breaking further with every second of silence that passes between us. 

"Um-" he looks away from me with watery eyes. "You know where the spare bedroom is. We'll talk in the morning."

He leaves back to his room without another glance. It's pouring outside and I think if I try to leave now I wouldn't make it back home. I feel my stomach grumble, but I try my best to ignore it and sit down on the couch with my knees pulled up to my chest, trembling from the cold.

I hear stifled sobs coming from Yoongi's bedroom and I can't help but cry myself. He sounds as heartbroken as I feel. Why did I have to flinch? God am I that sensitive?

Instead of going to the extra bedroom, I lean against Yoongi's door listening to his soft cries until he falls asleep. 

How could I blame him for any of this when he's hurting just as much as me?

~V

Sorry guys! It's been a while. At least it feels like it has. I don't really have the time to edit chapters right now so I'm gonna do a Character Q&A while I catch up. It's also a chance for you to find out what's happening with the other characters. I know I don't have that many people reading and I've never done this before but don't let this flop :)

Ask Away <3

Yoongi 

Jimin

Jungkook

Hobi

Taehyung

Jin

Namjoon