9 // yoongi

Just pretend his hair is brown :/

I wake up with a pounding headache on someone's couch.

That's weird. Nobody's ever made me sleep on their couch after hooking up before. 

I find pain killers and a bottle of water along with a post it note on the side table.

I take the pills first, needing my head to stop throbbing. I have absolutely no memory of last night. I can't remember whose house I'm in. I don't even remember leaving the club if I'm honest.

Once my eyes have focused enough, I reach for the yellow sticky note.

Good morning :)
I hope your hangover isn't too bad. I had to leave for work, but there's breakfast in the kitchen and I got you some coffee too. You can help yourself to whatever. Thank you for last night x

~jimin

My jaw goes slack. I slept with Jimin?? Of all the times I've hooked up with random people, Jimin was the one I had to forget. I groan in frustration.

Jimin didn't even seem like the type to do these kinds of things. He didn't even give me his number when I asked!

I rub the sleep from my eyes and wander around the apartment looking for the kitchen to satisfy my growling stomach. I find a fairly empty kitchen with a small plate of blueberry muffins, a bowl of fresh fruit, and a paper cup of coffee. I smile at the fact that he went to get me coffee even though he doesn't drink any.

I take a sip and stick a strawberry in my mouth before realizing that I should probably call Hoseok. I search my body for my phone to find it in my back pocket and cringe at the fact that it had been on me all night.

I'm greeted with 20 missed calls and 106 messages from Hobi. I immediately call him back.

"Thank God," he breathes out in relief as soon as he picks up. "I was so worried!! I was literally about to call the police if I didn't hear from you within the hour!"

"I'm so sorry Hobi," I apologise. "I drank too much and I don't really remember what happened."

"Well where the fuck are you," he says angrily. "Are you ok??"

"Yeah, I'm at Jimin's house..." I answer.

"Who's that??" He asks confused.

"Remember the blonde boy from the cafe."

The anger is gone from Hobi's tone as he squeals in excitement. "Ohmygosh did you sleep with him? Was it amazing? Are you gonna see him again? Do you like him??"

"I'm pretty sure we hooked up, I just wish I could remember," I sigh, imagining how his silky smooth skin would have looked underneath my hands. "I didn't even get to see him this morning."

"Alright well send me your location so I can come pick you up," Hobi says, knowing I don't have a way back home.

I text him the address after I hang up. I go back to the note Jimin left and write my own underneath it.

I don't remember much, but I'm sure it was amazing. Hmu sometime I'd love to get to know you x
(*phone number*)

~V

I'm dying from secondhand embarrassment for Yoongi.

Anyways so I've recently fallen in love with The Rose. If you haven't listened to them pls do, Woosung/Sammy has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard in my whole 17 years of life. I'll link a song in the next chapter :)