12 // yoongi

Yoongi blushing while he writes :') 

++ Please pay attention to the POV cuz it changes randomly^

I can't explain the way it felt to hold his hand in mine. It was so small and fragile, yet I felt as though I was holding the entire Earth in my palm. There's something inexpiable about him that makes me always want to be in his presence. Maybe that's the power of love. Maybe I'm overreacting. |

I shut my laptop and lay back in my bed with a smile on my lips. I can't seem to forget his face, his smile, his voice.

There's warning signs going off all around my head. It too fast. Much too fast. I didn't even know this boy existed before this month. Yet he still has this effect on me.

My mind is telling me to stay away. That it will end like it did with Jungkook. That's the one thought keeping me away.

It's been a week since I've seen Jimin. We've texted a but but I never let myself get too into the conversation. He probably noticed because he's stopped texting me. I just hope he's not hurt over it.

But I guess it's for the best, right?

~V

I'm a lot like this. I'm in a relationship(my first real sorta serious one) right now and it's very one sided. He's committed to me but I just can't make myself feel the same way for him. I'm just so obsessed w the future and the fact that it's going to end that I'm physically unable to make myself love him so I won't get hurt. I think I should break it off but I don't want to.. is that selfish ?

Me and Yoongi are in the same boat :(