2 // jimin

"Jimin, what the hell?" Taehyung yells.

"I'm sorry," I say almost inaudibly, tears threatening to spill.

"How long has it been?" He asks. I can see the worry and hurt in his eyes. I hate that I put him through this.

"3 days," I admit, looking at the floor embarrassed.

"You've gone three days without eating..." Tae says. "Are you trying to kill yourself?!"

"Shh Tae please," I cry, a few tears slipping down my cheeks. "I'm trying to eat more, I swear."

"God I need a break," he says angrily. "When I come back I want you to have eaten something. Just anything please."

I nod and wipe away my tears with my sweater sleeve. The though of eating anything makes my stomach turn, but I didn't want to anger Taehyung any further.

"I'm worried, Jimin," he says softly. "I'm sorry for yelling, I just want you to be healthy."

I nod again as he leaves through the backdoor. I guess I'll have to fill in for him.

I put on my brightest smile and head out to the couple that walked in a little while ago. The one with dark brown hair looks a little familiar but I can't place him. He's extremely handsome, I think I would remember him if we had met before.

The bubbly redhead orders a lot of food. A lot. The thought of eating that much makes me sick.

I can feel the brown haired boy's eyes on me as I walk away. He probably thinks I'm ugly and fat. I frown and hurry away, ashamed to be in his sight.

Once I'm safely hidden behind the counter, the boy's eyes return to his boyfriend who's talking extremely fast.

I find myself admiring the shorter boy. His soft looking hair that stopped short of his beautiful cat like eyes. The black glasses perched atop his nose contrasted his smooth pale skin. His boyfriend is definitely very lucky.

I wonder if I'll ever have someone that beautiful to call my own. I quickly dismiss the thought, knowing that no one of that level would want to be with me. No one of any level would want me. Not even I want me.

I sigh and drag my feet into the kitchen hoping that Jin hyung, the chef, would be able to cheer me up with one of his classic dad jokes.

~V

Oops I forgot to leave an introduction on the first chapter. Heyy I'm V :) I doubt anyone's gonna read this but I like to write so I'm gonna do it anyways.

I used to write Tronner fanfics (Troye Sivan + Connor Franta) I don't know if they still show on my page though. I'm over the youtuber thing now lol. So this is my first BTS fanfic.